Big Props to Dragon for great customer service

portlandsrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to publicly thank Dragon at Avondale Dodge for some exceptional customer service. I've ordered a few OEM parts from him and he always delivers. I sent him an inquiry about a specific part at 2:00pm last Friday. He had an answer to my by 2:30,,, I paypal'd him the cash (he gave me a great deal too) and he shipped it out the same day... It was in my mailbox on Monday.
THANKS DRAGON!!!

Don't mean to step on your thread portlandsrt, but since it's up I too would like to thank Patrick. Got a CAI from him and the boot was the wrong one. He sent me a new one and enclosed a few goodies. Great service. Thanks!

Dealt with Patrick a few different times,and I agree, great service with good deals !!! :rock: :rock:

yep, patrick has great customer service. i'm actually the one who introduced him to the site. ;) was getting some info from him on his e-bay site and he happened to mention he had a srt-10, the rest is history:D

this is a cool place to hang out and talk. i do wish i would have more time to spend here to bs and put in my 2 cents.

thanks for all the cool words.

enjoy

:congrats:Every time I dealt with Patrick I've always been more satisfied than I expected to be. The same goes with many other vendors around here. I have no complaints whatsoever. Well done gentlemen. I will gladly continue giving you guys my "not so" hard earned dough.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back