IMG_1783.jpg

IMG_1781.jpg

Smoked Headlights $225 plus shipping

heads.jpg

heads2.jpg

Boomer Flashed 05 R/C PCM $475 plus shipping

Bassani shorty headers $650 plus shipping

Boomer catless mids with sims (have been cut to fit) $400 plus shipping

Custom interior $1500 with trade of stock interior in mint shape ( will consider piecing out) I will swap it in my shop for buyer

IMG_2405.jpg

IMG_2433.jpg

IMG_2434.jpg

IMG_2437.jpg

IMG_2442.jpg

IMG_2444.jpg

IMG_2445.jpg

Last edited:
Damn bro sorry to see your letting her go, hope your well mang!! I've seen this truck personally guys and gotta say the interior looks sick and everything on the truck is immaculate!! Good luck... :rock:

Hey bud, sweeeeet truck, but looks like you're fairly new here from your post #s. Why don't you hang around here for a while and get to know some of the members. I'll bet you will change your mind about selling the beast!!:D

VA VIPERAM said:
Hey bud, sweeeeet truck, but looks like you're fairly new here from your post #s. Why don't you hang around here for a while and get to know some of the members. I'll bet you will change your mind about selling the beast!!:D

:D I been around since the beginning, just haven't had much free time to post ;)

Whatcha got left bro??? :dontknow:

I want the smoked lights (all of them). :D But, I'll wait to see if someone give you what you want for them. ;)

EDIT: Not blasting you on price... The smoked tails and headlights are more expensive (new) than the route I was going to go....

Last edited:
Black1 said:
Whatcha got left bro??? :dontknow:

I want the smoked lights (all of them). :D But, I'll wait to see if someone give you what you want for them. ;)

Bedrug SOLD
Headers SOLD
All Lights Pending replies

Available

cal vu mirrors
Catless Mids
Retrax
Shifter
PCM
Interior

Last edited:
anyone interested in these wheels? I painted inserts black then clear coated whole wheel. would trade for stock wheels and tires plus ??? per wheel.

IMG_1888.jpg

IMG_1890.jpg

IMG_1895.jpg

IMG_1901.jpg

IMG_1898.jpg

Damn if my Rims werent messed up to much, they have been curbed a few times. I'd take you up on it. Though I do have tires on her that are brand new w/ about 400 miles on them. good luck sellin bro

PM sent back to ya--thanks:rock:

tat2stuff said:
Bedrug SOLD
Headers SOLD
All Lights Pending replies

Available

cal vu mirrors
Catless Mids
Retrax
Shifter
PCM
Interior