Big Sale...Get um While they last

sstdusty said:
what gen shifter,for the pcm what would have to be done to put on another truck thanks
I got the shifter Nov 05, what Gen is Garry up to now? I guess it's a Gen 1 or 2 :dontknow: As far as the PCM, I believe it needs to go to Garry to program in your trucks vin# , I think he charges $125, but you would have to confirm that with him.

Rick_R said:
Are the wheels and tires sold yet?

the wheels have to be a local swap so I can see the rims and tires I'm getting back in person. I 'm looking to get $75.00 a wheel on top of the trade.

Wheels and Tires

tat2stuff said:
the wheels have to be a local swap so I can see the rims and tires I'm getting back in person. I 'm looking to get $75.00 a wheel on top of the trade.

Are you looking for perfect wheels in trade? I have no problems shipping you mine to inspect and approve and swap out if they do not have to be "factory fresh". What is acceptable wear and tear and what is not?

Rick

Rick_R said:
Are you looking for perfect wheels in trade? I have no problems shipping you mine to inspect and approve and swap out if they do not have to be "factory fresh". What is acceptable wear and tear and what is not?

Rick
sent you a PM;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back