Bill of sale/invoice ?

Sammy11

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need a bill of sale / invoice from a 2006 QC SRT-10.
I'ts for an idea of the new price of my truck , and i need it for a taxation report.
The guy would like to see howmuch my truck cost in 2006 , new.

Just a copy/photo of one is enough , best would be from a black with all the options exept a sunroof.

oeps , its a picture of the sticker that i need , i prefer a 2006 QC , but i will be happy with others , just need something for taxation report...

Drop the info on the guy. I would like to get one also. Thanks!

If no one gets it there is a guy on another site that will make one for $250. I can get the information if you want it

daaamn , $250 ???

then it must be a one of my own truck or else its a little rippoff...:confused:

Here is the email, maybe we could get it down some if enough ordered? ? I didn't follow up as its out of my budget.

Robert,

Yes I can make a reproduction sticker for your Ram SRT 10.*Due to this being a custom one off and the time involved the cost would be $250 shipped and this includes 2 reproduction ptints, one laminated and one un-laminated printed on high quality card stock paper. I customize the reproduction print and I would need to get your interior and exterior color, VIN number, selling dealer and options.*I have attached*a sample*2004 Viper copy.*I take PayPal and can have it shipped 2-3 business days after receiving payment.*

Thanks,

Patrick Moore

[email protected]

Attachments

• 2004 SRT-10 SAMPLE.jpg
    2004 SRT-10 SAMPLE.jpg
    554.9 KB · Views: 67
  • prints.jpg
    prints.jpg
    449.9 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Let me know if you are still looking, I have an brilliant black 06 QC with all options but you can take out what you don't need.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Wow glad I still have my original paperwork! Good to know the service is out there though :)

Used Pattymelt...several times, his product can't be told from original, first class and when you see what you get, well worth the value....

Wow, there's a name I haven't seen for awhile and yes, pastohio is correct

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back