Billet Grille

ccfeyh

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a friend who works for a custom parts fabricator. They specialize in grille work.

I was talking to him the other day and asked him if he could get me a deal on a 7 piece billet grille for my truck. He said hell yes, so within the next couple of weeks, I'm taking my truck down for an estimate on the grille.

I'm going to ask them about a group buy price after they see what it's gonna take to get mine made. If they will do a group buy, I'm going to turn the buy over to Stink and let him handle it. But would be kind of nice to have a ballpark on how many would be interested.

So, if you might be interested in getting one, let me know so I can talk numbers to them at the shop. I know it all depends on price and looks, but you can rest assured that no POS is going on my truck. This would be for 04 & 05's.

Hell yea I'd be interested ........ Like ya said Bud price and looks.
Let me know when your done, and of course Pics, many Pics.

Thanks

Jim

rlgallert said:
7 piece MATCHING set, look like they BELONG TOGETHER, hell yes,am interested.

It's only been done ONCE before, if I remember correctly. Mutt had a custom set made, and the guy that made them said "never again". :eek: :( When my buddy Mutt parted out the truck, I was able to acquire the set. :) Here's a few pics of what it looked like. (The set completely replaced the 4 piece center grill section... and the other 3 pieces clamped to the existing plastic grill in the scoop and bumper:

102_0544.jpg

102_0521.jpg

102_0526.jpg

It will be interesting to see what they come up with, and the cost. I always wanted to see what it would look like "blacked out" as well ;)

Last edited:
i might be able to get a price on what my builder can do it for if ypurs dont work out but im runnin the venom hood so will be different mine should be finished in bout a week jus had the hood grill to fit

I'm also running the Venom Hood.

These guys build grilles for all the hot rods in the LA area and are extremely good at what they do.

Pics that Black 1 posted are EXACTLY what I am talking about! Correct bar spacing, good looking fit, not the think I'll throw this on, look. Hell, I'd even take my front plate(VPR TRK) off for that!! 05 BLK RC.

I would be very interested in a grille for the lower air dam that matches the stock hood grille for the 06 like it says in my sig.

Lets see what they come up with on the 04/05 models , if they work out nice and do a good job for a good price, then we will see about getting the 06's made,
if I know carl, they will def be top notch:rock:

I just sent my buddy the photo posted in the begining of this thread, told him this is what we want. He's going to print it out and take it into work tomorrow and talk to his boss.

Said they will need my truck for a couple weeks, so it will be a little while before I can do that.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back