[Black Friday] 20% off WeatherTech Floor Liners

GotExhaust.com

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
We recently added WeatherTech floor mats to our store at least for the Holiday/Winter Season!

WeatherTech floor mats are a great gift giving idea and will be on sale NOW through Midnight on Monday 12/2/13.

Free Shipping to the Lower 48 on orders $99+. They are in stock and ready to ship! Enter Coupon Code WEA20 at checkout!

444091_4417931.JPG

Visit Got Exhaust - Aftermarket Exhaust & Air Intakes and enter your Year, Make and Model to locate the correct liners for your ride!

Ask us about WeatherTech in-channel window deflectors package deals and other WeatherTech accessories

Lookin for a full set (fronts, 2nd row, and 3rd row) for the wifes 2013 Durango R/T. I see you have the fronts and 2nd row. Do you have the package with 3rd row setup included? I know I know it's not a 10 guys...

Lookin for a full set (fronts, 2nd row, and 3rd row) for the wifes 2013 Durango R/T. I see you have the fronts and 2nd row. Do you have the package with 3rd row setup included? I know I know it's not a 10 guys...

It's still an R/T though:rock:! Lol we will let it slide lol :D

Yes, bench seats or buckets in the rear? And what color? I will pull the parts up for you...

2nd row bucket and 3rd row bucket. (6 passenger overall) PM a price or post a link please. :D

Third row liner isn't showing as an option with bucket seating, only with bench seating. I verified the same on WeatherTech's site.

Here are the black front and rears depending on what color you need the price is the same.

Black: FloorLiner DigitalFit 444851-443244 WeatherTech - High Performance Parts and Accessories from Got Exhaust

$166.32 with free shipping after discount.

Third row liner isn't showing as an option with bucket seating, only with bench seating. I verified the same on WeatherTech's site.

Here are the black front and rears depending on what color you need the price is the same.

Black: FloorLiner DigitalFit 444851-443244 WeatherTech - High Performance Parts and Accessories from Got Exhaust

$166.32 with free shipping after discount.

Order placed. Thanks for lookin that up. Maybe I can find the third row one later for the messy nephew and nieces LOL. :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back