blown oil filter/ oil pressure relief sping fix

yellowfever65

Reaction score
Ok so I haven't been back on here for a few days but I got the problem fixed, or I think I do, as I had stated, I have had a couple oil filters, spring leaks on me, stock and after the roe, so I don't think its a fluke, you guys had directed me to the oil pressure relief spring, was sticking, of coarse the dealer gave me a sensor and i was smart enough to take it back before trying it. But u guys had said contact.. **** I forget his name at exotic engine, well he is not there anymore and a guy by the name of jim looked up the problem, its the oil cartridge release, he said he could get me one for 272$, thank god he figured it out, long of the short my sis works for mopar parts, so i think she can get it for cheaper, so went to my dealership and explained what i needed and got a part # 5038031AA. And this is supposedly, the new one piece design that was the fix in mid 05, hope this helps, because u guys helped and saved me time and money...:D

I think the one from EED was a specialty one they had made isn't it? I could be wrong but at the same time I'm sure the one you have coming will work just fine.

there was a Mopar part number etched on the head on the one i got from Kevin @ EED

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back