BMW 645

badmood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello guys I am looking at 2004 645 BMW does anyone have one and do you like it. I found this one on EBAY and was wondering if it was a good deal. Finally should I get and exteneded warranty this one has expired and how much would it cost. I might be selling the Truck for it. Just had a baby and this would become my new family car. I am thinking of ask $23,500 for the truck.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars....c0.m245&_trkparms=72:727|65:12|39:1|240:1308

Looks like a good example of a 6 series. The extended warranty is a must. Also, it will be VERY difficult to get a baby in and out of a car seat in the back of that car and you might have a problem getting the rear facing infant seat to fit at all. Not exactly a family car but I guess that one extra seat compared to your RC is enough to call it an upgrade in seating. In all seriousness, you are going to be very unhappy about the difficulty in getting a baby in and out of that car. I owned a similar car when my first child was born and I had to sell it immediately. You will need to be in excellent physical condition to get the baby in and out of there. Are you reading between the lines? This is not a good choice for a family car. You will regret it. There is always the 5 series. The M5 is a badass car and smokes the M6. You need to look at 4 doors...seriously.

ChrisAZ said:
Looks like a good example of a 6 series. The extended warranty is a must. Also, it will be VERY difficult to get a baby in and out of a car seat in the back of that car and you might have a problem getting the rear facing infant seat to fit at all. Not exactly a family car but I guess that one extra seat compared to your RC is enough to call it an upgrade in seating. In all seriousness, you are going to be very unhappy about the difficulty in getting a baby in and out of that car. I owned a similar car when my first child was born and I had to sell it immediately. You will need to be in excellent physical condition to get the baby in and out of there. Are you reading between the lines? This is not a good choice for a family car. You will regret it. There is always the 5 series. The M5 is a badass car and smokes the M6. You need to look at 4 doors...seriously.

just right there ! no easy one to put a child in the back ... it's a "low" car and seats don't fold that much... despite the big doors . Ofcourse i only have to take a grandchild(s) from time to time , but sure it won't be a daily that way . :eek: ;)

for the rest a great driver , power, roadkeeping.... as on rails... can't speak of mechanical problems, have mine just 1 year , took a 5 year extended warranty. Now on 23k kms ( about 15 k miles) i went for the first time to dealer with a "noisy" clutch pedal... 5 mins , some grease , and back on the road .. :rock:

My son and I have a couple of older (1986) 635csi's. Fun cars. Kinda debating making one into an autox machine for weekend thrashes.;)

Thanks guys it will not be the only car in the family my wife has a camary. This will be my toy slash family car with a kinda back seat. What do think carmax will give me for the truck.

badmood said:
Hello guys I am looking at 2004 645 BMW does anyone have one and do you like it. I found this one on EBAY and was wondering if it was a good deal. Finally should I get and exteneded warranty this one has expired and how much would it cost. I might be selling the Truck for it. Just had a baby and this would become my new family car. I am thinking of ask $23,500 for the truck.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars....c0.m245&_trkparms=72:727|65:12|39:1|240:1308
Trade the stick for an auto , and you will have plenty of room and , retain viper truck status :congrats: :rock: :D :D

So lots of problems and lots of money to fix. Happy New Year thanks guys look like I might keep the truck. My wife will just have to deal with it.

Last edited:
Thanks Fellas I was worried about the maintenance of this car. Espically with it out of warranty. I went BMW they said it has had new clutch put in it month ago. That odd for a car like that with only 30k miles. I might take a look at Jeep SRT 8 instead or keep black beauty. O thanks for not calling me an idot like the Hennessy thread.

badmood said:
Thanks Fellas I was worried about the maintenance of this car. Espically with it out of warranty. I went BMW they said it has had new clutch put in it month ago. That odd for a car like that with only 30k miles. I might take a look at Jeep SRT 8 instead or keep black beauty. O thanks for not calling me an idot like the Hennessy thread.

No thanks required. You didn't act like an idiot. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back