bmw color?

What type of orange? I personally am a fan of blue. But if the orange is right, then that can look pretty sharp as well.

color_f650gs_03_preview.jpg

color_f650gs_02_preview.jpg

color_f650gs_01_preview.jpg

Wow, that is a tough one Scoob....I think all three of them are clean. The orange is a great color of orange but it reminds me of a KTM or something. My choice would be blue. But like I said, all three are really nice.

why do i want spoke?

they certainly don't look as good...but if you're really gonna adventure with it, and you're 200 miles from civilization and a tree branch or something gets caught, and breaks a spoke or two, you can keep going...

if you break a mag wheel out there, you're effed...

they certainly don't look as good...but if you're really gonna adventure with it, and you're 200 miles from civilization and a tree branch or something gets caught, and breaks a spoke or two, you can keep going...

if you break a mag wheel out there, you're effed...

i'll call columbian AAA they can bring me coke and a wheel and a dr pepper.:elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant:
they used the alloy ones on long way round, never an issue???:dontknow:

done.

close this deal. throw in free hand protection, and free install of crash guard with purchase. i want a crash guard so when i lay it down the guard is all that is damaged. i will give you a chance to make up for the freebies when i come in and get the yellow bmw jacket. make sure you have a 2x and 3x in stock.
i should be back Wednesday to finish the order.
was a hard choice but i think silver is the color.

On 7/5/2011 3:24 PM, Craig wrote:
>
> Josh,
>
> Striking out with securing a F650GS w/o ABS.
>
> Will give you a smoking deal on one with it.
>
> It will make the bike more obtainable and actually more resalable.
>
> List 11195 (with heated grips, on board computer, white turn indicators and ABS).
>
> Acq10300. Merely a few hundred over cost. Should I hear different will let you know.
>
> Even looked into 2012 but ABS will be standard on those.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back