Bone Stock - No More!

SRT-10 Ralph

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I decided to start modding my 10! I was getting bored being bone stock.....
Here's my new mods list ...... so far! I guess it's going to take me about 2 months to get all this stuff installed! I can't wait!

JTSVP extreme 2/3 lowering kit
Energy Suspension bushings
K&N drop in filter
catless mids
Flowmaster 50 series muffler
B&M shifter
racing ball shifter knob
window tint
suede dash cover
suede steering wheel cover
LLOYD viper SRT-10 mats
carbon fiber mirrors
carbon fiber door handles
carbon fiber tailgate handle
carbon fiber license plate frame
billet gas door
smoked LED taillights
smoked LED 3rd brake light
HID headlights
HID fogs
VCA edition racing stripes
custom GTS eyebrows
(4) new tires
wheel alignment

2005RamSRT10024.jpg

Last edited:
ya gots da plan.:rock:

she will look great:rock:

carbon fiber parts, coated or real???

Sounds like a sound plan to me Ralph!! Glad you finally decided to untap her fury :D
Go ahead and add headers and a tune to that list :dontknow:

That's a great start. A lot of those things are on my wish list which continues to get longer and longer.

ya gots da plan.:rock:

she will look great:rock:

carbon fiber parts, coated or real???

The mirrors, door handles, and tailgate handle will be coated but the plate frame will be real.

Last edited:
Sounds like a sound plan to me Ralph!! Glad you finally decided to untap her fury :D
Go ahead and add headers and a tune to that list :dontknow:

Long tube headers and a tune are some of the parts I have in mind for the 2nd phase of my build! :D
I will try & take a few pics over the weekend of my progress! I love these trucks!

Long tube headers and a tune are some of the parts I have in mind for the 2nd phase of my build! :D
I will try & take a few pics over the weekend of my progress! I love these trucks!

Awesome you simply have a love for fast trucks! I am the same way, but there are always the haters that are DODGE FANS or FORD BOYS....or bowtie boys, LOL!! Truth of the matter is we were blessed with nicely built platforms we could modify to our personal likings. Back in the day we had to totally build these things. Loved an old 67-72 Chevy with a Big Block for sure, although only a handful were equipped that way factory and they were no 500HP :D

WOW, that's alot of stuff out of the gate! It's going to be an all new truck!!

Can't wait to see the Carbon fiber mirrors and door handles!

Oh no.... Watch out everyone I've seen what happens when he starts modding a truck lol it will be in the 9's in a year from now

I was playing around with fender stripes also but I dicided to ditch the idea and go with racing stripes instead.

0706121142.jpg

Loved an old 67-72 Chevy with a Big Block for sure, although only a handful were equipped that way factory and they were no 500HP :D

I've got one that I would sell. :D

Oh no.... Watch out everyone I've seen what happens when he starts modding a truck lol it will be in the 9's in a year from now

We can only hope!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back