Boo.

l3it3r said:
That is all :rock:

Hey Chris

Glad to see ya kicken around.

Welcome back to the madness

Jeff

Now I've dropped my acid......See what you've done....

...........no, no......it didn't roll under the sofa...... I "dropped" it.... Oh nevermind....;) :eek:

SD

Been a while. I'm still alive though!!! One of these days the 'other' site will be FINALLY working right.. still need to replace my transmission, and my kids drive me nuts. haha, that's life. Ok guys, I'll poke my head in a little later, gotta go change a diaper or something..

l3it3r said:
Been a while. I'm still alive though!!! One of these days the 'other' site will be FINALLY working right.. still need to replace my transmission, and my kids drive me nuts. haha, that's life. Ok guys, I'll poke my head in a little later, gotta go change a diaper or something..
Hey Chris!! :D How ya been - transmission is prolly a simple fix, and kids will drive you nuts for the rest of your life ;) :p

Glad to see you here, and thanks for flying the Smoke avatar with us!:rock:

Hey Chris what's up bro? How's the Wife and Kids? Now maybe your pos neon will work right :D

Thanks guys! Good news - Transmission went in today after 8 hours of intensive labor! lol.

Well if it isn't Mr. Ostrich Sack :D :p Dude let me know when you get everything up again... I will come over and harass you... I even registered a few weeks ago...Glad to hear from you as well....:D

It's still on the 'action item list' I just have NO time with work and the kids.. :( I'm going to sit down very soon and restructure it (yeah, again.. lol) and hopefully have it up and running in time for SEMA :D

... BOO!! ...

I'm going to be tearing down SRTMopar.com and starting from 100% Scratch after my anniversary. I'm also going to the SRT Driving Experience!! (yay me)

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm still alive!!
-Chris

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back