Boredom + Tools + Truck = ????

v8eater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While I'm busy laundering money to get Boomer's shifter, I've been tearing into some parts here&there to see what I'm working with. I went ahead and did the stick mount mod and took the flimsy shock mount out (damn! that thing was spongey!):driver:

In a fit of boredom, I put the stick on backwards.:idea: And I like it!:eek: Hell knows what I'm doing to the linkage with such a mis-aligned stick, but it lands right where I would want it. First&second come close to my leg, but I'm not slapping myself. And I don't have to lean forward to reach fifth.

It looks so idiotic that I decided to drive on it for a week before I posted anything and after doing so; It may not be so idotic after all.:dontknow:

So, until I muster up enough hidden funds to get the GenIV stick, this is the way I'll ride. I don't care if it looks like a limp dildo...:D
shiftertravelef7.gif

Whatever works for ya.:D :rock:

I'm impressed just with the moving picture!

wow

Moving picture is great man! looks like you need to get some new jeans with that money you are laundering:) :burnout:

K-80-123 said:
Looks good.....let us know how it works out.
I've used it on my commute all week. It's definately something I'll stick with for now. Third gear is no worse, fifth is a huge improvement.:joyman:

BlackRamSrt10 said:
Moving picture is great man!
More products of my boredom. 9 stills aligned and sequenced using Jasc PSPro.:D

Back