BoxStock!

MR ED's SRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just recieved my ROE box of goodies, complete clutch set up, Have the Bassanis headers, and Volant CAI, now i need to find some one to install, as I'm handy capped, anyone know someone in the Antelope Valley that is trust worthy. Some one You could leave an expensive toy with and not see it going down the street sideways.:dontknow: :burnout:

MR ED's SRT10 said:
I just recieved my ROE box of goodies, complete clutch set up, Have the Bassanis headers, and Volant CAI, now i need to find some one to install, as I'm handy capped, anyone know someone in the Antelope Valley that is trust worthy. Some one You could leave an expensive toy with and not see it going down the street sideways.:dontknow: :burnout:

You could always pay to fly me out there and I'd do it for you!:rock: :D

I hope you find someone to get it done for you. I'm sure someone on this site will be able to help a fellow forum member....

Stretch

What hurts is I have built 1963, 426 ramcharger that I owned in 1964, and several Gassers in between that time. having done that I am very choosy about who works on my toy's, if I get fired up enough I will probably do it my self just take me longer. Am waiting on Boomer's Genx shifter than off to the races!:rock:

As close as you are to D C Performance it is a real no brainer. Their customer satisfaction index is as good as it gets. The quality and care taken of customer vehicles is the best. You just can't go wrong going there.

As soon as i get a chance I am sending my truck to DC performance.Their reputation is great .I would try them as Quicksilver said.They will be getting my business soon.:D

Is It Fair?

Hey guys is it fair to buy from other people than have some one else that sells the same products to install them? :confused:

MR ED's SRT10 said:
Hey guys is it fair to buy from other people than have some one else that sells the same products to install them? :confused:

I think thats just business. If you find the same product cheaper somewhere else, then its up to you if you want to spend the extra money :dontknow:

MR ED's SRT10 said:

Yes, and they get the install PR for the "next" mod.
ROE did my headers, HF cats/mids install without a hitch......not purchased through them.

Then purchased and installed while there, I walked out with the VECII, tune & Meth.

Then months later I was back for the clutch, flywheel, master/slave....all purchased and installed through them again.

DC has had a solid history, and great customer satisfaction from plenty of members here. Got to be worth the trip IMHO.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back