brakes

SlowRedTruck

Reaction score
need some opinions on brakes im on a budget and im trying to find the best price for some good brakes. my budget is a 100 bucks

I've still got my old front rotors and pads 80% but it would cost around $100 just to ship the heavy things.

It would be helpful if you were more specific. What exactly do you need? There are several components that make up the brake system.

Sh!t, I just spent over $200 on new brake rotors and pads... for my vintage 88' Comanche Jeep Truck. So I'd think you boys would need at least twice that for good breaks.. them are the breaks..

Id think you could get just the pads for under a $100, right?

I agree put new on there if ya can. Would be a helacious ride if doing buck 50 and can't get that thing slowed !!! I have two rotors. But are slightly warped . Don't think warped can be shaved out , correct me if wrong .

I paid a total of $600 for front & rear rotors and pads with tax n labor...not too expensive
Centric slotted rotors, posi quiet pads all around...no more dust/noise and stops on a dime...slotted looks sweet too

I agree put new on there if ya can. Would be a helacious ride if doing buck 50 and can't get that thing slowed !!! I have two rotors. But are slightly warped . Don't think warped can be shaved out , correct me if wrong .

depends on how bad they are warped buddy, takem to a local napa , let them check the runout

Somebody got some slightly used pads??

I have my Stockers I just took off last month... Still Got about Half the Pad Left.... The Rotors are still true...

I went with the Full EBC Performance Rotors and EBC Green Pad all the way around... :)

You can have them for shipping... That will buy you a few months... :)

Last edited:
I have my Stockers I just took off last month... Still Got about Half the Pad Left.... The Rotors are still true...

I went with the Full EBC Performance Rotors and EBC Green Pad all the way around... :)

You can have them for shipping... That will buy you a few months... :)

I think that would be great especially on his budget right now. He has not checked back in since posting this.
VERY generous of you Sandy.:rock:

all i need are some brake pads just dont have the money too go all out and get me some good brakes

Seriously, DO NOT go cheap on your brakes! I understand times are ruff but have you ever been in a muscle car with drum brakes going a 100+? It's a scary feeling not being able to stop. Good luck with your search.

thanks for the advice bigred. yea brakes are probably the one thing no one wants to go cheap on

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back