Brand New Custom-Fit CoverCraft Ram 1500 Crew Cab Truck Cover

DenOfThievz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This CUSTOM FIT cover sells new at AutoBarn.Com for $180. This is a brand new warranty replacement cover in its unopened shipping box.

I had this model cover on my 2005 Ram SRT-10 quad Cab and decided to try and get it replaced under warranty now that mine was approaching 2 years old and the elastic had mostly worn out. This is the brand new replacement coverCraft sent me. I went ahead and bought another new one just in case they would not replace it (wasn't sure it was bad enought that they would).

DETAILS:
new-logo.jpg
116-banner.jpg

logoBlock-It4C.jpg
civicSGd.jpg
diagram-200.jpg

http://www.covercraft.com/multibond%AE.htm
Year: 2002-2005 (6?) Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab Long/Short bed incl. SRT
Make: DODGE
Model: RAM 1500 PICKUP 97.9 in. Bed/Crew Cab/Standard Side Bed/With Standard Mirrors/2 Mirror Pockets/ Size T3 2 Mirror Pockets
Description: Multibond® / Block-It® 200 Series

Multibond® Multibond® Multibond®
Kimberly-Clark developed BLOCK-IT 200 Series fabric to be a mid-price leader in quality and performance. It uses 3-layer polypropylene construction for moisture and dust resistance, and the fibers are treated for extra UV resistance. If you are looking for an inexpensive cover for indoor storage and limited outdoor use, this U.S. made fabric offers good, basic protection and is an excellent value.

* Lightweight - Easy to use and less bulky for compact storage
* Soft & Non-Abrasive - Will not scratch clean paint or clear-coat.
* Breathable - Allows moisture and condensation to evaporate.
* Moisture, Mold & UV Resistant - Polypropylene fibers are naturally moisture resistant and treated for extra UV protection.
* Good Dust Protection - When used indoors, keeps vehicle cleaner than most woven fabrics.
* Good Value for Quality & Protection
* 3-Layer Non-Woven Polypropylene Fabric
* Custom Patterned
* Fabric Color: Gray
* Warranty: 2 Years

SKU: COV-SG-T3 Material color - Gray

Cover Description:
2005 DODGE RAM 1500 PICKUP 97.9 in. Bed/Crew Cab/Standard Side Bed/With Standard Mirrors/2 Mirror Pockets/ Size T3 2 Mirror Pockets - Multibond® / Block-It® 200 Series

NOTE: Works on SHORT BED as well as Long Bed crew cabs, but will have slight slack at rear (less if having an SRT/Daytona wing)!

Cost: $79 + $15 shipping (AutoBarn new price = $179.95, you save $100!)

WAZZSUP said:
So cash check or credit card???? I'll take it, if still available.

Damn Tom, do you have a telepathic link here to see when people put stuff up for sale? :D :D

Stretch

amoparman said:
Damn Tom, do you have a telepathic link here to see when people put stuff up for sale? :D :D

Stretch

No kidding. He post 9 minutes later and wants to know if it is still for sale.

FlyingLow said:
No kidding. He post 9 minutes later and wants to know if it is still for sale.

Yea, and his truck is hot enough that he shouldn't need any more goodies for it:D :p

Stretch

Damnit I wished I had noticed this post earlier. I just got one for mine and paid 189.00 and that is without shipping. Not that I would have gotten it though as quick as WAZ was on it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back