Brand New In Box Bassani Headers

Gentlemen,

The 06 Ram SRT-10, both QC and RC are on a 1500, 1/2 ton frame.

I don't know where this misinformation is coming from, but those of you who have 06 Ram SRT-10's, know they are on a 1500 frame.

All 3 years of the Ram SRT-10 truck have been built on 1500 frames.

The 04-05's are very close in design, and the 06 is quitre different than the 06, but are built on a 1500 frame.

the bassani's are the best bang for the buck. the Gibsons SUCK. i have 1 of every headers made for a Gen3 Viper engine and Srt truck. the Gibsons are the JC whitney of all headers, and a stock manifold flows about the same as a Gibson. we have seen 17hp from the bassani's and even though they bolt up to the stock mids, they are longer than a "shortie" since they bring the primarys up and around to get some length on them. the bassanis are a very good header.

Chingon said:
Are you talking to me? I just checked my PM's and I've got nothing from you...

:dontknow:
hummm sorry....guess it got lost, I'll try again.

i got bassani's and love em. easy installation and price was reasonable

sleeper said:
I have a set of coated Gibsons for sale if anyone wants them.

Thanks for the bump:confused:

Still for sale, in town for Mon-Fri of this week, then in Russia Aug 4-18th so get them now!!!!

Rock Bottom price (what I paid and I eat shipping) $960.

TTT

I'll be out of town for awhile, but feel free to PM with any questions. Since Paypal only lets me take $500 out every month, I'd be willing to work out a payment plan with a buyer (as I'm doing with the cat-back).

sleeper said:
I have a set of coated Gibsons for sale if anyone wants them.
HA!Don't even try,Boom says they suck , so I'm melting mine down. Nobody wants them:mad: :mad:

Headers

Boomer - so what everyone is saying is that the Basannis are the best stock manifold replacement for both high and low end power that do not require different length mids - is that right?:dontknow:

Bump just in case someone is thinking about buying Bassani's.

Still firm on the price for now...

Bump from Siberia (it's really hot here - seriously)...

Will be back in the states next week:D

Chingon said:
Bump from Siberia (it's really hot here - seriously)...

Will be back in the states next week:D
nevermind bro i bought somewhere else today- never heard from you- i PM'd twice. thanks anyway

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back