Brand New Paxto Kit For Sale

SrtDub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have decided to sale my Paxton Kit and go another route guys. I bout this kit from LightningRaper a little over a year ago, it is the Satin finish kit for the QC trucks and is 100% complete and new in box. $5500

Just don't use the tuning shit from the kit. Buy bigger injectors, fuel pumps , map sensor and tune it with the sct.

yup that's the plan im getting correct sized injectors map sensor from torrie and he will be doing the sct tune. does anyone know what kinds of power i will see at 8#s with full exhaust bbk throttle body and stock motor?? just cant wait :drool:

I would like to see this actually installed, third person to have this kit new im box

who else has done it from new in box and do you know what their numbers where? ill have it installed with a couple days of getting it. torrie has all my fuel tuning stuff ready and i have everything else it should be done in a couple weeks ill keep you guys posted. The bad thing is that i don't have access to a dyno.

who else has done it from new in box and do you know what their numbers where? ill have it installed with a couple days of getting it. torrie has all my fuel tuning stuff ready and i have everything else it should be done in a couple weeks ill keep you guys posted. The bad thing is that i don't have access to a dyno.

You should get a fuel pressure and a/f gauge to monitor things. Are you upgrading pump? 600-650 sound close

I meant that I had this kit, changed my build plans sold it to srtdub and now you have it. Id like it to be installed and not change hands again lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back