brand new tires and 5 mth old wheels for sale

BadBoyM

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
hello all

i have a set of 22 inch wheels and 4 avon tech st tires with 65 miles on them that are road force balanced and ready for your install. the wheels are about 5 months old. total invoice was 1985.00 . all offers considered.

thanks
rodney

mcrodney said:
hello all

i have a set of 22 inch wheels and 4 avon tech st tires with 65 miles on them that are road force balanced and ready for your install. the wheels are about 5 months old. total invoice was 1985.00 . all offers considered.

thanks
rodney

Whats Fair to you Brother?

I'll start the bidding - 69 cents.

would like 1200.00 thats 150 a tire (they are 169.99 plus balance install and tax) and 150 a wheel (they are 299.99 new) and remember these are new tires only 65 miles. they still have the tits on them. i drove them 65 miles to make sure they were 100% so whoever bought them was completely satisfied.

Last edited:
ViperPoweredRam said:
i really like those rims what are they?
they are a tire rack name made in italy supposedly.

Rodney's truck made the Tire-Rack catalog with this setup... Who-ever gets these WILL NOT be dissapointed. ;) :rock:

Hey Rod... If you still have a hi-res pic of the truck from the Tire-Rack shoot, please post it again! That'll get 'em sold. :)

moparracing said:
ooop's..... should have seen that in your sig.......:eek:

look great & price seems reasonable -- good luck !!!
my fault i changed the sig after you ask. i meant to do it before as i sold the truck tuesday a week ago.

That picture is my new wallpaper. I wish I saw this about 2 months ago... I can't stop thinking about those rims :)

amtrucker22 said:
That picture is my new wallpaper. I wish I saw this about 2 months ago... I can't stop thinking about those rims :)
you could always purchase them for a spare set!!!!

Rodney, I still got all those photoshopped pics of your truck if you want them. . .

Good luck with the sale of the wheels. I wish I had the bones, I absolutely love them!! :rock:

Roz-SRT said:
Rodney, I still got all those photoshopped pics of your truck if you want them. . .

Good luck with the sale of the wheels. I wish I had the bones, I absolutely love them!! :rock:
i still have them all. thanks for the thought, im not going anywhere. will have another toy soon i am sure.

amtrucker22 said:

I would be interested in your rims, I just am to lazy to clean mine:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back