Bugatti Veyron

dead end cruiser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am gonna take it all of you know what this is.... probably the most sickly insane automobile ever created. This guy pulled up in one today, I have never seen one in real life, that thing is soooooo sick. I believe there are only about 10 in the USA. Oh did i mention.... he took me for a ride in this 2.5 million dollar piece of work:rock: 1001hp 983 ft/lbs capable of 260mph:rock: :rock: still got a big wood goin thinking about it:D

First hemi girl and now a ride in a veyron??? What's going on??? I've seen a veryron driving on south beach about 3 months ago but never been in one.... They are badass

no lie, His name is jon junkers.... patent some torque tools or something.... his wife is spanish doesnt speak a lick of english. I ran out there and after i raddled off everything about that car he told me i am one of the only people he has seen that knows what that car is, he said most people think it is a mozarati or something.... i asked him for a ride, he came back today and took me for a rip..... SICK

i was thinking about hemi girl...

your luck can't be THAT good...

now if you told me that melissa anne (although you probably know her as some other name for short;)) stopped by the dealer and the veyron is what she was selling...so you went for a ride...

i would officially end my life:D :D

she wasnt terrible looking but personally i think my girl is way better looking, this guy is also like in his 50s and she was prob in her 30s but still not all that

let's just put yarmy's life into perspective....

first this:

099b049923f28fb3c93aea0ca5c653ff_hemi-girl-4-small.jpg

now this:

bugatti_veyron.jpg

what's next yarm....???

viperhauler said:
see...that's like the 3rd time i've heard a reference like that...and i don't know what that means...where do i go look....
In the archives dipshit, whoops MR dipshit!!:D :D

viperhauler said:
let's just put yarmy's life into perspective....

first this:

099b049923f28fb3c93aea0ca5c653ff_hemi-girl-4-small.jpg

now this:

bugatti_veyron.jpg

what's next yarm....???
Lol too funny! A mansion and an armored truck full
of cash????

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back