Bullitt chase

Begood said:
You could get;

A 225 Slant 6

A 318 V8

A 383 V8

A 440 V8

And of course the 428 Hemi V8

In the R/T version you could only get the 440 and 426 Hemi.

Bill.

Good god man!! Which was the most powerful? 426? I think it was the most rare also if i'm not mistaken.

Begood said:
You could get;

A 225 Slant 6

A 318 V8

A 383 V8

A 440 V8

And of course the 428 Hemi V8

In the R/T version you could only get the 440 and 426 Hemi.

Bill.
Thanks Doc Mopar or No car................Unless that is, It happens to be a Blue Festiva :cool:

I like how the Charger lost 3 hubcaps during the race then 4 more at the end.:p Count 'em.

Viperpowered said:
Good god man!! Which was the most powerful? 426? I think it was the most rare also if i'm not mistaken.
Yes the 426 is the most powerful, and the most rare. However the 426 was also quite difficult to live with. It required a lot of attention, and it was a VERY expensive option. Also the insurance on a 426 was stupid priced. You could take the money you saved by getting the 440, and put that money in the 440, and beat any stock 426. Ah the good ole days when you could buy what you wanted, just how you wanted it. Unlike blue festivas.

Bill

Stinker said:
I just like the music:D

Plus why does Steves facial expression always make him look like he is constipated:dontknow: :p

that isn't constipation...it is mesothelioma.....

Nowwhat said:
that isn't constipation...it is mesothelioma.....

Indeed it was........asbestos exacerbated cancer.......

Too bad he didn't have James B. Sukkah Love as his attorney.......

Dame shame about Steve....He was cool as a MFr.............

Apparently the Liatryl wasn't as good as they said it was......:rock:

SD

Oh yeah,

One more observation about that chase scene..... If recall, when they shot the interior of the Charger, I thought I distinctly recall it being a TorqueFlite chrome shifter with a chrome button for the reverse lock out.... In other words, an automatic tranny.....

So what's with all the stick shifting sounds they had associated with the Charger.....?

In addition..... Why in the living hell did Steve McQueen have to double clutch that Mustang with every fuckin' shift in the sound track....?

And for crying out fuckin loud....couldn't they have put a posi rear end in that Mustang...... That one tire smokin' down the street is some lame-ass shit....

Other than that, and the 27 flying hubcaps thing....It's a real classic.....lol

SD

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back