Burgaled

people helping people, powerful stuff. we really scored when we got robert in our neck of the woods, thats all I can say! Cali's loss, Texas' gain:rock: :rock: :rock:

wheredwhogo? said:
people helping people, powerful stuff. we really scored when we got robert in our neck of the woods, thats all I can say! Cali's loss, Texas' gain:rock: :rock: :rock:
Thanks Gary!

Haterade said:
Thanks dude. I may just have to make the drive up there. I don't know if I trust the body shop they want me to send it to.

Bring it... Who's your insurance company?

Fucking mother fuckers!!!!!!

Should have their balls glued to a tree stump and you get to smash them with a sledge hammer.

TheMoparConnection said:
Bring it... Who's your insurance company?

Statefarm. Robert, I'll give you a call later this afternoon and we can work out the details if that's okay.

TheMoparConnection said:
You can bring it to my dealer for the repairs if you need the dash replaced. I work with all the insurance companys.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Class act bro...

Haterade said:
Statefarm. Robert, I'll give you a call later this afternoon and we can work out the details if that's okay.
Sounds good. I'll be here till around 5

That's why you buy the best aftermarket alarm system out, and don't leave items out in view for saying, "take me"!

viperchamp said:
That's why you buy the best aftermarket alarm system out, and don't leave items out in view for saying, "take me"!

or park it in the garage at night.....:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

wheredwhogo? said:
or park it in the garage at night.....:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Garage, or me in it or next to it...that does it for me!

Good thing mine never leaves the garage .............. :dontknow: ;)

Sorry about your truck, but it sounds like Robert will fix you up :rock:

Robert is taking great care of me. The rental car company however has put me in the exact opposite of the truck. I now get to cruise around in a White Kia Sorento!! Apparently they are having a hard time getting cars due to SXSW going on this week.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back