2010VictoriaElise0008x800.jpg

2010VictoriaElise0007x800.jpg

2010VictoriaElise0005x800.jpg

2010VictoriaElise0002x800.jpg

2010VictoriaElise0001x800.jpg

2010VictoriaElise0011x800.jpg

Last edited:
JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Nice Pics bro I will have to put those up on the site buddy:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Thanks man, I figured they would fit your site :) what better way to show a bad ass hood, with tire smoke and a hot chick :>

daking said:
Thanks man, I figured they would fit your site :) what better way to show a bad ass hood, with tire smoke and a hot chick :>
Most definitly bud, when I get back from panama or where ever I go vacation next week I will put a couple vids there too bud,

Thank a ton, and keep up the #1 runnin:rock:

A Hemi can do that?? Photoshop right? :D

Just kidding, good job!:rock:

and once again i ask where is the truck or the smoke.. 2nd post saying the venom hood still cant find it in any of the pictures :D

Hey Stink.. your hood is being chatted about on the CumminsForum.com site, so I directed them to you if they want one.. told them that you were a stand up fellow. :rock:

azpyroguy said:
Hey Stink.. your hood is being chatted about on the CumminsForum.com site, so I directed them to you if they want one.. told them that you were a stand up fellow. :rock:
thank you very kindly sir, much appreciated:D

I told chip n dales about your dance moves and your man boobies.... there interested........ Your dream might come true bud..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back