Buying a SRT truck!

EddieSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Help please! Looking at buying a 2005 2dr srt10 truck for $21,000 with 63000miles on it. It apparently had $30,000 damage done in 2009 which was Fender, grill, bumper, mirror & headlight. Also listed as rebuilt/rebuild able Does that seem right? Should I get it? Worth it? Thoughts?

Welcome to the VTCoA! You can buy a clean title truck with less miles for less than that.

Help please! Looking at buying a 2005 2dr srt10 truck for $21,000 with 63000miles on it. It apparently had $30,000 damage done in 2009 which was Fender, grill, bumper, mirror & headlight. Also listed as rebuilt/rebuild able Does that seem right? Should I get it? Worth it? Thoughts?

Welcome to the VTCoA. There is a Silver truck for sale on this forum that is located in Canada. I would look at it.

$30k damage is much more than a mirror, fender, grill, bumper, hood, doors, cab, bed. That's a no go in my opinion.

I agree. I've told the owner I will have to pass. Any know where in the forum that silver truck in Canada is?

Last edited:
Oh and if you see a truck for sale in Kelowna BC. Have a look at its CarProof before buying.

I always pull one now, got burned a few years ago!! Bought a rental!! Lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back