c codes

IronAffliction

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i checked my dash and ran it through the sequence and it through a bunch of codes prob around 15. Some of them were like not communicating with the ecm and stuff is there a way to fix these codes or is it the gauge cluster like i need to buy a new one?

I hope not cause there is codes for like the door locks and i dunno like pcm and other computer parts says its not communicating with those parts or something but everything in the dash and stuff seems to be working fine and truck is running good

Check the codes with a scan tool. Write down any & clear the system. Run the truck to see if they come back.
Was the check engine light on?

Check the codes with a scan tool. Write down any & clear the system. Run the truck to see if they come back.
Was the check engine light on?

No engine light my scan tool doesnt pick up the codes they are displayed on the gauge cluster where the odometer is you press and hold the button down that resets your trip odometer then u turn the truck to on and let go and it will go thru a sequence and gives you codes

This is one of the codes
AA PCM messages not received. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic
Does anyone know what that means?

This is one of the codes
AA PCM messages not received. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic
Does anyone know what that means?

Are you experiencing an issue, or did you just pull the codes out of the truck?

Are you experiencing an issue, or did you just pull the codes out of the truck?

No issues i know of except is the all door unlock is one of the codes and when i open my door its about 50 50 if all the doors unlock and my doors lock on their own even if the key is in the ignition and truck is running. Just trying to figure out if this is a big issue or not

don't leave the keys in the truck if you are not with it. To easy for some kid to joyride! If that is your only issue . Dive it hard!! have fun!

If you have an 06 it's probably just a bunch of lost communication codes which was typical in the can bus systems. I wouldn't worry about

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back