C-Lock eliminator kit

CaptnCrash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like the subject says, does anyone know of a c-lock eliminator kit for our trucks ? I really hate those things [c-locks]. One would think they would have built the rear ends that way with them from the factory.

--CC

I'm assuming he means the c-clip that holds the axle in.

This doesn't exist, our axle has virtually no performance parts for it. There have been some that have tried fabricating, modding, etc and it is just a waste of money. The only real good bolt in option is a complete axle from DTS, and they are retarded money IMO. This is the next purchase I will have to make and I sure don't want to.

This doesn't exist, our axle has virtually no performance parts for it. There have been some that have tried fabricating, modding, etc and it is just a waste of money. The only real good bolt in option is a complete axle from DTS, and they are retarded money IMO. This is the next purchase I will have to make and I sure don't want to.

Thanks ... That's what I was afraid of. :(

--CC

What is retarded money? Why do ignorant people use that word?

The axles are plenty strong, I'm at 800ft lbs of torque hammering it with 4000rpm launches at the track. Only thing I've upgraded is the spider gears, I the stock ones never broke but I had cryo'd ones laying around for 5 years. My limited slip clutches got worn down and it finally spun the clutches inside the carrier and ruined it. New carrier, limited slip clutches, and bearings was only $300ish?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back