Cadillac Escalade EXT Show Truck 4-sale

Blakewilder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2002 Cadillac Escalde Show Truck FOR SALE:

EXT-26" Symbolic 3 Piece Rims w/ Pirelli P-0 Tires, Lexani Body Kit, custom interior including Bentley azzure Black Carpet and Gray Leather w/ Black Alligator, 8000 watt A/V system with 7 TV's, all HID Lights, built motor with Procharger 550rwhp, Bear Big brake kit, Air Raid cold air Intake, Direct TV Satellite, Viper alarm with remote start and Page, Over $180k invested....This truck took 1st place in the Funk Flex Miami Carshow 2004-5 and was the centerfold in Custom Truck and Lowrider magazines. PM for Price...
Blake

Attachments

• Blake27 001.jpg
    Blake27 001.jpg
    663.4 KB · Views: 1,561
  • Blake27 003.jpg
    Blake27 003.jpg
    640 KB · Views: 1,334
  • Blake27 006.jpg
    Blake27 006.jpg
    646 KB · Views: 469
  • Blake27 007.jpg
    Blake27 007.jpg
    657.3 KB · Views: 580
  • Blake27 009.jpg
    Blake27 009.jpg
    674.2 KB · Views: 1,074
  • Blake27 011.jpg
    Blake27 011.jpg
    672.9 KB · Views: 1,187
  • Blake27 015.jpg
    Blake27 015.jpg
    698.3 KB · Views: 19,810
Last edited:
If you loved me you would send me those wheels...

I have that same grill on mine...

I'll give ya three goats , one rooster, two hens(lay good), one cow(no better keep her) three pigs, and a moose?

Alligatah on the SEATS!??! ..... YEAAAAAAAYAH!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

lil-john.jpg

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Blake told me of this truck after he got it, guys this is ONE BAD ASS TRUCK!!!

and if I know Blake he'll give you a helluva deal, if my stable wasnt overflowing I would absolutly jump on it!

I actually cant believe he wants to sell it:dontknow:

Stinker said:
Blake told me of this truck after he got it, guys this is ONE BAD ASS TRUCK!!!

and if I know Blake he'll give you a helluva deal, if my stable wasnt overflowing I would absolutly jump on it!

I actually cant believe he wants to sell it:dontknow:

Damn thing has more TV's than my house! :D :rock:

Nice ride Blake... For real man. ....... I know what it takes to put together a project like that. Looks real nice. :)

My wife is thinking about ditching her car. I would love to have yours, but I bet your asking price will just kill me. Plus you only got 7 tv's. Gotta have 8 to be a playa.

Stinker said:
I'll give ya three goats , one rooster, two hens(lay good), one cow(no better keep her) three pigs, and a moose?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What's really funny is your serious:D

Well, if you just need room in the garage you can ship it out here and I will watch over it for you. That way you won't need to rent a car when you come out this way again hehe.

Yo blake!!! Clean your box out, its full. I got a buyer for your Escalade. Can you say finders fee? PM me with the details and where you are located.

Greg

...50K? Without researching I can't say but damn that sounds like a sweet deal on all that.
-edit... no 50K rocks... Man if I still had some extra cash I'd be all over that in a heart beat.
-edit again- I have a friend that is interested, still have it?

Last edited:
Yeah I still have it....But I have an offer of $54,000 :D 500 referral fee to any of you guys!!!! If this guy doesnt pan out.....lemme know. I definately lowballed myself cuz I already got 10 offers!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back