cai kits

.......................................NOT! :mad:

Your better-off putting a drop-in K&N in your stock-box.....

Quick

absoluty/maybe.

All kinds of opinions. I've had the K&N and now have the Mopar version.
I think to get bang for your buck that the CAI can't be your only mod to be able to gain it's potential. Taking in more air...being resticted by the exhuast is just lost money...grab a drop in if thats all your planning. I like mine, love the sound etc. Click on my link and you can see mine in place as a reference if need be.

More of a bling thing then performance.I have had the volant and now the JMB in my truck.The sound when you punch it is awesome.Perf.wise probly not too much.If you are tight on cash go with a drop in and be done.Otherwise bling that motha up with a JMB Cai w/ catch can.Many colors avail.Check out hs site.

I noticed that Mine does breath just a Little better with the K and N Aircharger:dontknow:

Annu Kumar said:
I noticed that Mine does breath just a Little better with the K and N Aircharger:dontknow:
get justins cai and it will breath even better.:rock: :rock: :rock:

Annu Kumar said:
Are you serious that justins Cai Is gonna be a better product than K and N??
yes sir i delieve so plus it looks alot better under the hood.:rock: :rock: :rock:

I LIKE MY VOLANT- IT LOOKS COOL AND THE SOUND IS PRETTY AWESOME- AFTER I MADE A SUPPORT BRACKET FOR THE SCOOP SO IT SITS LEVEL ALL THE WAY ACROSS ITS NOW MORE FUNCTIONAL.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back