cajun newbie here

Good to see another local truck like that. I'm about 10 min from houma.

Hopefully we will see you around in a month or two.

Last edited:
coonass and very proud !!!!! im not from dulac but guy that works on my crew is !!!!! ironhead im gonna try to make it to houston to roll with yall !!!

gunu said:
coonass and very proud !!!!! im not from dulac but guy that works on my crew is !!!!! ironhead im gonna try to make it to houston to roll with yall !!!

That's cool.... :rock: I kinda cringed when he called you a Coonass. :eek: Some folks think it's derogatory. :dontknow: :eek: .... But, we're all one big family here, and taking pokes at each other's heritage is just part of that. :p

....... As a newbie, if you come to a get-together, you are required to bring some Gumbo or Crawfish.... or BOTH. :D :rock: :marchmellow:

done crawfish gumbo on the way!!!!!!! lol.. hey black what part of sunshine state u from ? i lived in fort myers and worked in napples for a year

gunu said:
done crawfish gumbo on the way!!!!!!! lol.. hey black what part of sunshine state u from ? i lived in fort myers and worked in napples for a year

We are over on the East side of the state... Merritt Island. :) I have a Sister-In-Law and Aunt/Uncle/Cousins in Ft. Meyers tho. :rock: And Naples is one of my favorite parts of the State.

gunu said:
mamma said momma said ford trucks were the devil !!!!! lol

She was right, that truck is about to hit the streets again full of the Devil.

Mr Rajun Cajun and I are good friends. Him and I met on here and have been hanging out since. Cody is good people. Maybe one day we should all get out for some beer

Thanks for the kind words. Mine is the devil though, it literally breathes blue smoke like a dragon!

I will be out on the street every weekend at night once my truck is done in a month or two. I kinda blew my motor.....

hope to see ya on the roads bro , good luck with your rig , and yes we could hang sometime, where you guys hang out ?

Well, we use to hang out at walmart parking lot on fridays and saturdays untill the ricer guys took it over. It's been hit or miss as of late.

....I don't know if it's just me but as soon as I came in this thread... :D I've been craving a damn fish fry and red bean's 'n rice with hot sauce..:eating: Are you La boys gonna try to make it to Texas for the July GTG?:dontknow:

If Ossiruz is down, so am i. But i doubt my truck will be done by then. I dont go to meets unless i have my truck. I just end up feeling too bad and miss my truck heh. I'm having a hard time trying to find a shop close to me that will do the work. Hopefully it is dont by then because ima have to put at least 500 miles on her before i can get her tuned for power.

Not sure where we gonna hang out. I think Ossiruz and i will be going elsewhere like Baton Rouge and New Orleans once our rides are done. There isnt much activity locally. Ill get with you when that time comes.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back