Cal Vu Mirror Installation Guide

Thomas J

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lost the dang installation sheet....Anybody have one to post? Found one old install link, but doesn't work.

The install is really simple. We are blessed with having the absolutely easiest door panels to remove. Remove the inside door handle, take the couple screws out holding the door panel in place, lift up on the panel and that will disengage it from the hooks, unplug window switch. Unplug the mirror electrical connector and unbolt the mirror. Reinstall in reverse order.

The install is really simple. We are blessed with having the absolutely easiest door panels to remove. Remove the inside door handle, take the couple screws out holding the door panel in place, lift up on the panel and that will disengage it from the hooks, unplug window switch. Unplug the mirror electrical connector and unbolt the mirror. Reinstall in reverse order.

pretty much. I didn't realize there was a install sheet

It's been a while since I did the mirrors, but I thought you could do them without taking the whole panel off? Just in bolt that small triangle piece by the window. All plugs, etc should be behind.

Take door panel off it takes 5 min tops. Take you longer to find right tools

Maybe I took my panel off, don't remember. I wouldn't behind the panel back if it needed to be moved. Been a while.

Back