Calgary Alberta here

Welcome to the site. What part of town are you in? I'm in the NW.

Tell us a bit about the truck you are looking at.

inferno red, all options except for the Nav I think. 36,000 km's on it. It currently has no mods, I am going to do the usual bolt on mods to it. I really want to see what it dyno's bone stock though.

inferno red, all options except for the Nav I think. 36,000 km's on it. It currently has no mods, I am going to do the usual bolt on mods to it. I really want to see what it dyno's bone stock though.

You will want to get an SCT tuner from Torrie. He can send you some canned tunes to wake things up a bit.

Unleashed Tuning- Horsepower is easy, traction is the real problem!

We bring Chris Jensen into town to do custom dyno tuning, but Torrie's canned tunes are a good place to start.

Some will cringe, but first mod is going to be a set of blizzaks, the srt-10 will be taking the place of our grand caravan as a family hauler with some cargo room. Other mopars are a 06 cummins dually, 07 Jeep Srt8, 78 Ramcharger 440 SE, and then a gaggle of mazdas.

I've seen a few people winter driving the srt10's, a quad cab up near Ft Saskatchewan and a reg cab in Black Diamond the other week. When I was test driving an srt10, I was able to drive out of some icy ruts with ease down in Lethbridge that an Awd CX7 on winters we were test driving beforehand could not get out of . The 06 I have made a deal on will get rust proofing and the front end 3m'd to protect it.
I want to do exhaust first in steps, probably do the SCT and pro racer software after that, I like doing everything in steps and dyno'ing to see what works and what is just bling.

I don't have any plans as of just yet to have Chris come, these last 2 months of no work are messing with my plans for my truck by May 1st!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back