Cali. Earthquakes?

JRSVIPR said:
Oh sure,You laugh.All these natural disasters,Earth quakes,Pepper spray,And then i take this shot off the balcony.Can you say twister?By the way,That is Petco Park in the back ground.

Bahhhahahahahahah!!!! :D ;) :D

Glad to hear everyone is well and fine. :eek: :rock: Nowhat impacted as well?? Probably never felt it on the bike trail. :burnout: Anyone talked or heard from him?:dontknow:

NBT said:
Glad to hear everyone is well and fine. :eek: :rock: Nowhat impacted as well?? Probably never felt it on the bike trail. :burnout: Anyone talked or heard from him?:dontknow:
Haven't talked to him in too long. He was a good distance from the center, probably just shook his crystal chandeliers hehehehe. I do need to get in touch with him though, I hate losing touch with friends.

My dads glass company is near the earthquake epicenter. Broke alot of his glass panels. Had over 2 dozen calls in the area with broken storefront glass. As the saying goes "A break for you is a break for me":D

Lancaster OK!

:rock: Lancaster shook a little, it was a slow roll through Quartz Hill where I live.:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :argh: :congrats: :congrats: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back