California Speedway (Fontana CA) Video

SrtBrad

Michel Productions
Reaction score
This is one of the videos from todays event in California Speedway in Fontana CA. We (Cold and I) hung out with the Silverado SS guys of which one is a member on this site (BlownSS I think is his screen name). Chase (BlownSS) set a record for the highest trap speed that will be on its own solo video. This video is of Cold and all the other racers including BlownnSS other runs. Hope you enjoy:

Impressive rides that could get out of the hole! Nice video! That chevelle in the left lane in the 9's was awesome!

Thanks for the vid. How do you get all that coverage? 1500 photos?

SrtBrad said:
This is one of the videos from todays event in California Speedway in Fontana CA. We (Cold and I) hung out with the Silverado SS guys of which one is a member on this site (BlownSS I think is his screen name). Chase (BlownSS) set a record for the highest trap speed that will be on its own solo video. This video is of Cold and all the other racers including BlownnSS other runs. Hope you enjoy:

Last edited:
thanks for posting this, thanks for the comments guys . i know ive met some of you at ca before. i really wish mike still had the tank , i always did want a race . maybe the new owner will chime in??

blwn SSS said:
thanks for posting this, thanks for the comments guys . i know ive met some of you at ca before. i really wish mike still had the tank , i always did want a race . maybe the new owner will chime in??

He should make it to Bakersfield on the 20th.;)

blwn SSS said:

update your sig!!!

what up cowboy!

Thanks for the vids Brad. Now get back to work on the PHX GTG. I would like that to be the next vid you post:rock: :D :p :rock:

wyoramsrt-10 said:
Thanks for the vids Brad. Now get back to work on the PHX GTG. I would like that to be the next vid you post:rock: :D :p :rock:

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back