Caliper powdercoating

JMB Justin

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Weve done a couple sets for members on here, so I wanted to post the pricing, etc. These are definitely a pain to do, they must be fully disassembled including removing the pistons, seals, etc. and then reassembled. Price is $400 per set in standard colors, add $100 for specialty colors. I can also add decals to the front for $15. We have 1 core set for 05-06 front and rear (rears are same on 04 as well), and can turn yours around in 2-3 days (plus shipping) if you dont want to use my cores ($700 refundable core charge). Let me know if your interested,
Thanks
Justin

Heres some pics of mine when installing Stinkers brake line kit:

100_2270.JPG

100_2278.JPG

100_2281.JPG

Portlandsrt also has some pics on the forum from when we did his calipers.

JMB Justin said:
Weve done a couple sets for members on here, so I wanted to post the pricing, etc. These are definitely a pain to do, they must be fully disassembled including removing the pistons, seals, etc. and then reassembled. Price is $400 per set in standard colors, add $100 for specialty colors. I can also add decals to the front for $15. We have 1 core set for 05-06 front and rear (rears are same on 04 as well), and can turn yours around in 2-3 days (plus shipping) if you dont want to use my cores ($700 refundable core charge). Let me know if your interested,
Thanks
Justin

Heres some pics of mine when installing Stinkers brake line kit:

100_2270.JPG

100_2278.JPG

100_2281.JPG

Portlandsrt also has some pics on the forum from when we did his calipers.

how much just for the decals that go on there?
are they stickers?

MikeNice said:
Alright Justin!:rock:
Does the price include everything? Just send my cals (complete)?
:D

The $400/500 depending on color includes everything but shipping, just send me your calipers upfront or pay the core charge and send me your good condition stockers after you get mine. I will refund the core charge upon return of your stock calipers (cores must be returned within 30 days).
Justin

Do you have any pics of them with the Viper sticker on them or how about a wrinke black with VIPER in bright red written on them??

I can do the wrinkle black/red. I dont have any pics other than whats on the website.
Justin

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back