Call of Duty: MW2

kickinassrt-10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I figured we can post up a new thread for COD Modern Warfare 2, instead of tagging along in one that's 1.5 years old for the 1st MW...... There are a few that are going to get it so this could be the go to thread....
Going to pay for mine now....25% extra for trade ins:D

A whole other thread on this subject?? Well then let me offer this as a recognition. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO… I’m on my way out to get mine tonight..

JAYSSRT said:
Is there Nazi zombies on this one?
I'm not sure? I didn't even get into that until about a month ago. Youre lucky antnee let us know how it is.

Will be available at most stores at midnight tonight!

Just went by the store, and you can't even get your final receipt for it until 8 pm.

I will just pick mine up on my way back from work tomorrow....

WooooHoooooo!!!!!

ntw0rk said:
Will be available at most stores at midnight tonight!

Just went by the store, and you can't even get your final receipt for it until 8 pm.

I will just pick mine up on my way back from work tomorrow....

WooooHoooooo!!!!!
Same here.....going to trade a bunch of old games in. 25% extra on trade ins tonight

Yeah, I am jonesing to get mine at midnight. If any of ya'll are on the Xbox, send me a friend request or invite. Screen name is: CrazyUSMarine

Gonna kick ass!

Im off to drop my son off at the mall so he can get his copy..hope he doesnt need a ride home at 1am..lol

WoW didnt think anyone here would be into COD! I play COD4 every chance I get my old lady just went to trade in 7 games so we can pick it up tom... 25% hope that dosen't apply here! PS3 Darkenshrine1337

scoobert said:
i use to play hard core. thinking of buying it. i only play pc games as the graphics are 3x better.
3X better than a 1080p game on a PS3?:dontknow: Give me some of whatever you're smoking.

SANTEEN said:
3X better than a 1080p game on a PS3?:dontknow: Give me some of whatever you're smoking.
Yep, I have to second that... I still think that the 360 blows it all out of the water!

CrazyUSMarine said:
Yep, I have to second that... I still think that the 360 blows it all out of the water!

Just bought other 360, Got the elite one now, Love it. I'm waiting for left 4 dead 2

CrazyUSMarine said:
X's2 except no Blu Ray.
Just went to pay for it...already about 20 people out front waiting :dontknow: I'm not that die hard to wait for hours.

There was also a guy in an X-Runner waiting...had all these gauges on the pillar and I asked him if it was fast. I was dying to see what one had as far as power after all the talk, so I offered him a quick run...he declined.

faslane505 said:
im grabbing mine at midnight...ill keep yall in my sights

GameStop outside Woodland's Mall. That's where I'll be.. :eek:SOON!

Attachments

• GameStop.JPG
    GameStop.JPG
    786.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Venom Power said:
GameStop outside Woodland's Mall. That's where I'll be.. :eek:SOON!
You better get there now! Line is getting deeper by the minute:D
hope you already paid

I prestiged 7 times on the last one. lets see how much i can do on this one.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back