call of duty world war

Nope.. I play it on 360. Modern Warfare 2 will be out sometime this year. I guess that's considered CoD5?:dontknow:

hell, i'm still tryin to get good at pong :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

World at War could be unofficially referred to as Call of Duty 5, or The 5th unique game installment.

Modern Warfare 2 is due in November, it has been split as it's own entity now and no longer will carry the Call of Duty tag, as Modern Warfare has been so successful to this point, it is becoming it's own brand.

call of duty 4 is the better game if you ask me .......

sweet...i will add you to may friends list my name is srt3tree

Got it on xbox360 i like the COD ww i have the modern warfare also....what are some of your 360 tag name?

I think a lot of folks are gonna like COD World at War because of the Nazi Zombies segment. Since the new map pack was released earlier this year online play has gone through the roof. I suggest people get CoD4 Modern Warfare AND World at War if you can afford it. Then snatch up Modern Warfare 2 in November this year. I certainly will.

i was a ghost recon fan until they seemed to not release any more:dontknow:

my brother's a violent killer at COD, tho....i don't even have a name...where do you guys find the time to play?????:D

Ok...so I got online with COD Modern Warfare on the PS3...now I am addicted... alias is fdresqmedic.

Venom Power said:
On XBOX Live I'm MoeJoeJOJO. Yeah it sounds gay, big deal, wanna fight about it?
Dude, that's the bad monkey from the Power Puff Girls. :D And before you ask, I have fifteen y/o daughter who was big into power puff girls when she was little.:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back