CAn anybody vouch for this truck on eBay.

WearyMicrobe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys I have not posted since I traded my 06 RC in on a 06 Viper. Looking to get back into another truck in any color but black.

Anybody know the owner or the history on this truck, and more importantly with the new smog rules out here do you think a cam/head package truck would pass the odbII test here in California.

Dodge RAM 1500 SRT 10 Standard Cab Pickup 2 Door | eBay

That's srt10venomous's truck I'm sure he will chime in.

Last edited:
Kick ass, I was hoping it was someone on the board. all the ones that I have looked at dealership wise have been just really beat up even with low miles.

It has the factory exhaust back on, so it will pass no problem, i think i have a link on utube that i made recently with just a general " virtual test drive" ill go look

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rBnpE8M5ak&feature=share&list=UUIvTIGy86IePoljmD7VCSIg&index=1]srt10ram testdrive - YouTube[/ame]

Why does it have to be Red, Ken? Looks great though:rock:

I already had a black one and I live ~1/2 mile for water. So the salt gets on the tuck and scratches the paint unless I am super crazy careful. The red will hide that a bit better.

I would really prefer a CE but I have yet to see on for sale, let alone at a reasonable price. With the red I can have my painter add the CE stripes.

Sent him a note on eBay hoping for the best.

With this being my last car, a SRT-10 Ram on fire with supermodels flailing out the windows would get less attention.

WP_20130504_002_zpsf122943d.jpg

3.55 Gear, moton's, full corsa, rigid motor mounts, os Giken rear end, intake, SSK and ACR brakes, full ACR/ACR-X aero when I was done. sold a few choice parts and then someone got a hell of a deal.

Could not drive the darn thing anywhere. It was a literal monster.

6th gear at 65mph she get 21mpg all day long, drove from Toronto Ontario to Miami Florida, Drove from Toronto Ontario to Vancouver BC, Drove from BC to Arizona and back, and it was in the 21mph plenty, when you doing hills and mountains it dropped back to 18mpg but thats what she ran stock... Now with the mods the over head reads all wacky but it still gets great mileage if you do the calculations manually as well..

The hard part about getting mpg's is only going 65mph and trying to not to get to 65mph as fast as truck will do it hahaha!! Well its at least my problem lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back