Can you Read This??? Neat test!!

supercar1of1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only great minds can read this
This is weird, but interesting!

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

I read every word caught me off gaurd for a sec.............how you geetin along this fine evenin:rock:

Didn't even notice anything was wrong, then I read the intro

I think thats the idea behind speed reading. You can take it one step further and not even have to read every word. Not a good idea when cramming for a test but it works great when reading for basic information.

thats cool. I think i read that faster than when i read stuff spelled correctly

Tork_MoNsTeR said:
thats cool. I think i read that faster than when i read stuff spelled correctly

Yep, I thought the same thing.... If someone spells a word incorrectly (by just one letter, or something), I have a problem reading it.... or if they use improper punctuation. :dontknow: But, I read that fine, for some reason. :confused: :eek: :dontknow:

This is a joke. Stinker writes like that all the time. Jsut look at sum of his psots.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back