Canadian Members, Race the Base, Cold Lake, AB Spotted

68charger said:
nice:rock: was that with slicks

No that was how long it took Him to run to the bathroom:toilet: and type the BS :aetsch:

Joe told me Norbert was having traction issues.

Yellow venom said:
I was there! I ran a 11.91@115mph!

HEY! CONGRATS JOE !!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
You must be happy with that..:elefant: :elefant: ..
It looks like the hard work and planning paid off for ya !!

You had a 3000 footer (?)

Get that time into the Timeslip Section...

Ronnie

Last edited:
Yea Yea!! Damn truck is difficult to hook !! Missed a bunch of shifts!!!! best was 14.076 @102 . just need more practice SQUEEZIN The throttle on launch . I will be in the 13's next time I am practicing often now . jeff i will need tires soon!!!

Hucksrt10 said:
Yea Yea!! Damn truck is difficult to hook !! Missed a bunch of shifts!!!! best was 14.076 @102 . just need more practice SQUEEZIN The throttle on launch . I will be in the 13's next time I am practicing often now . jeff i will need tires soon!!!

Hey you know ... i was 14.2 last time i went .. would you try reacing maybe my yellow QC ... if you go down on friday ...

Hucksrt10 said:

thats not bad get a set of slicks and maybe a set of caltracs and that number would easily be in the 13's:burnout:

rottenronnie said:
HEY! CONGRATS JOE !!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
You must be happy with that..:elefant: :elefant: ..
It looks like the hard work and planning paid off for ya !!

You had a 3000 footer (?)

Get that time into the Timeslip Section...

Ronnie

Joe- Cancel the above... I thought you must be using a 100 shot and it was, but it was a 100 shot of::bs: :D

rottenronnie said:
Joe- Cancel the above... I thought you must be using a 100 shot and it was, but it was a 100 shot of::bs: :D

:D If he did actually run down the track and do that time it would be a sight to see.

rottenronnie said:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :ciao: :ciao: :ciao:

Ramchargerguy said:
:D If he did actually run down the track and do that time it would be a sight to see.

If I can get the tune right,it will be in the 11's (even if I have to spray it:p ) :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :burnout:

yellow446 said:
Hey you know ... i was 14.2 last time i went .. would you try reacing maybe my yellow QC ... if you go down on friday ...
I will try to make it . i am working 12's this weekend so i will see how it works out. sure is fun and addicting.. racing that is. :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Hucksrt10 said:
I will try to make it . i am working 12's this weekend so i will see how it works out. sure is fun and addicting.. racing that is. :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

ok no problem .. i'll pm u my number just bive me a call or text ...:rock:

Yellow venom said:
If I can get the tune right,it will be in the 11's (even if I have to spray it:p ) :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :burnout:

No need for Nitrous, just a sea-level track...
Try DC again...

yellow446 said:
Joe ,Dan told me to go racing you in his srt-4 ..... How you like them apples lmao.... :)

BRING IT!:D Tell Dan to make sure he signs the back of his registration and gives it one last kiss!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'll bring a trailer to take it back to you house Joe.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back