Cant believe the haters!!!!

scottstoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cant believe my truck is what 5 years old and it got keyed last night, for no reason, i didnt make anyone mad or no jealous girlfriends, just had it all shined up parked at the club came out and my back door was keyed up...:mad:

Same happend to me but I was parked in front of the police station on base while I was in the ER. Some people will always hate you for what you have. This is why I have a $100 deductable for non collision. $100 and I get a new paint job.

Smoke

Was there any video surveillance around the truck? Take a look and see if any businesses could possibly help.

Happend to me when i had my cobra.... wanted to go find them and make em look like this :stickyman:

It just jelousy.. they want what they cant afford so instead of appreciating it they want to ruin it for you. karmas a bitch,

When I had my Trailblazer SS a lady threw her door in to it and when I got out and said somehting to her she said it's just a truck get over it. I said sit you ass down the police are going to settle this! She quickly changed her tune... Hell my dent wizzard had a hell of a time getting it out and it needed touched up as well. (She was in an Expedition)

Yeup, it sucks.

Sorry it happened to you, hopefully you can get it fixed without too many issues.

i had someone hit and run me a couple months ago at lowes. they hit the front corner of my bumber on the passenger side. SUCKS!

I drive mine like once a week and park far as hell wherever I go. Parked in the back corner at Costco a couple weeks ago and there were no spots taken within a 25 foot radius. came out and the only spot that anyone decided to occupy was a little ass Kia that some jerk parked in the 1/2 spot on my drivers side. Had to climb in to the passengers side to get back in. If I had a tow strap with me I'd of hooked up to that micromachine and pulled it to the back of the lot and watched the spot to see that asshole cry about where his car was lol...

Bastages............. no respect for quality things..........

D

Last edited:
That bites..
When I had my truck, it was egged one night in front of a resturant, had some kid spit on it while at a stop light..(he wasnt a happy camper when I got done with him..He wore my Dunkin Donuts coffee home..hehe) and some kids walked by it one night and one fo the lil bastards smacked the bed rail with his skateboard..I couldnt prove it so that went nowhere..People just suck sometimes..

That sucks......Thankfully nothing has happened to mine, but I usually only drive it to tech school, and I can see it from where I sit:D

does someone hate you? i knew people when i was young that did it for retribution. they used a 18" #3 screwdriver and dug it into the sheet metal. was yours just a key? buffable or what? post some pics.

I can't believe you didn't set this thread up in the offensive section. If this was at a club I bet some drunk jealous sumumabitch did it. I've witnessed things like this countless times. It just sucks eggs.. I'm not angry.. Just terribly terribly disgusted with people.

Sorry to hear this. Try and check for cameras in the area. maybe you will get lucky.

This is exactly why I won't drive mine and leave it out of sight:mad:

My wife still laughs when I park in the back 9 and hog 4 spots:D :D

kyle's srt10 said:
This is exactly why I won't drive mine and leave it out of sight:mad:

My wife still laughs when I park in the back 9 and hog 4 spots:D :D

Taking up 4 spots is worse than putting a sign on the truck saying please scratch me.

SD2005Dustin said:
I drive mine like once a week and park far as hell wherever I go. Parked in the back corner at Costco a couple weeks ago and there were no spots taken within a 25 foot radius. came out and the only spot that anyone decided to occupy was a little ass Kia that some jerk parked in the 1/2 spot on my drivers side. Had to climb in to the passengers side to get back in. If I had a tow strap with me I'd of hooked up to that micromachine and pulled it to the back of the lot and watched the spot to see that asshole cry about where his car was lol...

What a great idea!!!!!!!!!

I do the same thing....no matter how far away, I come out and someone is parked close enough to make you squeeze....It must be some sort of fetish for a fairly high number of people.

Parked my brand new custom sporty in front of the frickin hospital door and camera, ridin around three days after I got it....came out and there were three big dents in the top of the tank, just malicious stuff and no one on camera????:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back