Carbon Fiber Hood

Heres how we do it in Arkansas.:canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :D :D :D

Cowboy-Up said:
Heres how we do it in Arkansas.:canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :D :D :D
Thats a good one Cowboy.:rock: :rock: :D :D

Welcome aboard!

That hood looks good right now, but when you offset it with the CF wing that truck is gonna be perfect.

Anthony it's time for you to buy your CF and do that mod you wanted todo last year!

stop showing off....flaming egos are bad for the site....:D :D

thats a bitchin hood tho....whats the wieght differance? and u take so pics looking at the underside?

bigike said:
Anthony it's time for you to buy your CF and do that mod you wanted todo last year!

NO DOUBT.....

Yes bgdawg that's a hott looking hood. As Ike mentioned earlier I've been wanting to do that very same thing for a while but was unsure on how it would look. I sent you a pm a little while ago. Oh yeah and welcome aboard.

Last edited:
should send them a email/call vis racing and see if they can make the same hood with the " roz adobe" version .. huge intake style

BlackRamSrt10 said:
Think hood would look really sweet on a black truck.

HEY BlackRamSrt10 any chance you have a rear view pic of your truck,I like the way you have the duel/duel tips coming out the back!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back