Carbon Fiber Wing

Floor said:
so you need your test rig back???
I'll drop it of when "WE" change my lowering kit allright?:dontknow: :p
PS: the nightmare hasn't ended with you know what... details will follow with a dozen duvels ok?

nono Floor, i have now accurate weight scales ( 4 ) with a computer unit... to put the car on ( 4 corners) and do some weight balancing... racing stuff ;)

or like a dis:rock: :rock: :rock:

Attachments

• 100_0360.jpg
    100_0360.jpg
    342.9 KB · Views: 66
  • 100_0361.jpg
    100_0361.jpg
    982.7 KB · Views: 69
  • 100_0363.jpg
    100_0363.jpg
    912 KB · Views: 78
Didn't someone have the Daytona wing and say it actually made more downforce and helped in keeping airflowing through it? Even under cornering?

It is much taller and seems stiffer.

Anyone know who im talking about? I think hes trying for a top speed record at some time.

Slammed black truck.

SHU

yep. it is Big Nana. he was truck of the month also. with the chute out.

SHU-DOG said:
Didn't someone have the Daytona wing and say it actually made more downforce and helped in keeping airflowing through it? Even under cornering?

It is much taller and seems stiffer.

Anyone know who im talking about? I think hes trying for a top speed record at some time.

Slammed black truck.

SHU
yep. it is Big Nana. he was truck of the month also. with the chute out.

belgiumbarry said:
nono Floor, i have now accurate weight scales ( 4 ) with a computer unit... to put the car on ( 4 corners) and do some weight balancing... racing stuff ;)

get the hell over here and take out your trash in that case :D

attila said:
I'd love a line of fire on the wing, of course well molded into, not like a "Bubba in the backyard" job :)

Roz put the line of fire beneath his wing and it actually looks great, not like an afterthought.

I think the wing flexes because it is nothing more than molded fiberglass. I'd guess that wrapping our current wing in carbon fiber would stiffen it substantially. If I were starting from scratch I'd use a flat strip of aluminum through the center (from post to post) or possibly 1"x1" square tube aluminum inside the trailing edge which is thicker.

jus got of the phone with mike hes goin to look into the flex issue my wing is at his shoop now he said he would make one alot better or money back he said carbon fiber will be pricey though he said prob 350 400 a wing deoending on how many buyers he said give him a month to do test and he will start the finished project i know i will be running this wing so i can be the test dummy he said once the project is finished he will see how it fits on my truck and ill will post the pics and if people are interested i will give the number to directley contact him to place the orders

Sounds great, are you going with the 2 post or 3 post? Just keep us posted.

linemup said:
Sounds great, are you going with the 2 post or 3 post? Just keep us posted.

were working on a 3 post but a two post will be available

call up vis racing tell them what you want they will make it trust me.
also my friend used a daytona wing and cut it hes a member on here goes by kosh

ctsrt10 said:
call up vis racing tell them what you want they will make it trust me.
also my friend used a daytona wing and cut it hes a member on here goes by kosh

im not to happy with vis no offense but when i ordered a part and it comes damaged it should be replaced now i got a piece of shit carbon fiber hood in my garage and them asses dont want to replace it they say have some one patch it up but hate to tell em carbon fiber dont work like that so they most of thought they were talking to a dumbass

05dodgesrt10 said:
im not to happy with vis no offense but when i ordered a part and it comes damaged it should be replaced now i got a piece of shit carbon fiber hood in my garage and them asses dont want to replace it they say have some one patch it up but hate to tell em carbon fiber dont work like that so they most of thought they were talking to a dumbass

you didnt have shipping insurance?:dontknow:

vis had my money 4 8months never did get it everytime i called just got the run around .

There are a couple of warning posts here...anyone else want to opine on this company?

Has anyone checked the reputation with the BBB or on other sites?

Fore warned is fore armed.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back