Catless Mids!!

Soapy00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I'm excited, when I first got the truck in June it had the catless mids already installed but they were "leaking" per the dealer, so the dealer couldn't figure out how they worked and removed them (putting the stock cats back on). The truck without the catless mids sounds like, and I quote someone out there (can't remember who), a UPS truck. So I got a friend to reinstall them the correct way the other day and she's back baby!! Man I missed these mids and what this does for the sound and overall feel of the truck :rock: . They still release the smell of gas reminiscent of my cutouts back on my HEMI, but it's more bearable now that I know they're installed correctly. Man what a mod.

I first heard the term, “sounds like a UPS truckâ€￾ from VENOMOUS1 but I am new to this wonderful 10 game so not sure where it originated. If you get a chance, listen to my exhaust that he has posted elsewhere. Just awesome what he does to the sound and performance of our trucks. :rock:

Glad to hear you got it worked out.

I have had people tell me they hate the sound of the 10s they say it sounds like a V6 and I tell them is that right and I start up my truck with catless mids and they are blown away with the sound. Then the love the 10.

I have had people tell me they hate the sound of the 10s they say it sounds like a V6 and I tell them is that right and I start up my truck with catless mids and they are blown away with the sound. Then the love the 10.

They must be used to listening to Ford V10s, or the old 8.0L iron V-10.

I hear ya, I love the way mine sounds with the JMB's, the extra HP is nice too!!!!!!

A few of my buddies at work have new camaro's and they were making fun of the way my truck sounds until we lined up :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back