Catless smell?

05ce80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I ran catless mids, is there any different exhaust smells? I don't want any rich fuel smells.

I went with HFC for this reason. so i assume it is bad enough for someone too recomend i go with HFC instead of open midpipes.

and my truck still kindof stinks. i could only imagine what allllllllll those other cars think of my exhaust, hahahahahaa. the guys i race are the only ones that smell my e=xhaust. BOOOOOM

Mine was almost as fumey as Stinker..the fumes would even get in my clothes after a drive in town.....I will not run catless again...using high flows you only lose 2-4HP over being catless....not worth the smell to me..

Mine was almost as fumey as Stinker..the fumes would even get in my clothes after a drive in town.....I will not run catless again...using high flows you only lose 2-4HP over being catless....not worth the smell to me..

i thought the power loss was closer to the 10hp range??? "going with HFC"

I thought that was the smell of extreme power? ( just kidding) I'm getting mine cut out this week i hope. And if the smell is to bad i'll put the highflow cats in later. I have to cut the cats first to try it out.

What did you do snapperhead, run the exhaust thru the cab???:bandit::bandit:

Thanks for all the replies, fellas. I think I am going to go with hi flow cats, Bassani's, and MBRP exhaust. Getting rid of my Flowmaster.

Yes there is it smells like roton eggs
No it doesn't. Maybe a a little richer smell (raw fuel). But not any where near a rotten egg smell
I went with HFC for this reason. so i assume it is bad enough for someone too recomend i go with HFC instead of open midpipes.

and my truck still kindof stinks. i could only imagine what allllllllll those other cars think of my exhaust, hahahahahaa. the guys i race are the only ones that smell my e=xhaust. BOOOOOM
That's cuz ur a puss

I get the raw fuel smell from mine being catless!
Yup. That's about right
What did you do snapperhead, run the exhaust thru the cab???:bandit::bandit:
Jack. I think Larry was getting that smell from the catch can fumes. As soon I installed the catch can, I would get that smell in the cab also. Have to run with the recirculate on, or the smell will come in.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back