CCW 19" skinnies & Mopar headers

VPRPWR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have to sell CCW 19" front skinnies $700. Here's a pic of them on my truck.
106-0657_IMG.jpg

106-0655_IMG.jpg

Also brand new never installed set of Mopar headers with no-cat midpipes $1300

Would prefer local sale as I don't have too much time to ship.

VPRPWR said:
lol...well I am driving a civic right now:eek:

my prayers go out to you,,,,im afraid that syphilis has rotted your brain to a non repairable state

What make are those wheels? Would you be interested in a package deal? would need to be shipped but UPS does wonderful things with packages-LOL ....

HaulinAsp said:
What make are those wheels? Would you be interested in a package deal? would need to be shipped but UPS does wonderful things with packages-LOL ....

Skinnies are sold...

lightninquick said:
looks like you are gonna be getting one now:D
LOL! :p :p

Attachments

• Owned1.jpg
    Owned1.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 123
Saw the headers myself, they are indeed beautiful. If Uncle Sam is good to me this year, I would more than gladly take the headers off your hands.

hey wait... those mopar headers aren't street legal... he's a pig(or a pig in training).... i smell entrapment :p :p :thefinger: :p :p... that's a good deal tho :)

Last edited:
tidnab said:
hey wait... those mopar headers aren't street legal... he's a pig(or a pig in training).... i smell entrapment :p :p :thefinger: :p :p... that's a good deal tho :)

Never said anything about the buyer installing them;) Whoever buys them can just hang them up and display them:D

VPRPWR said:
Never said anything about the buyer installing them;) Whoever buys them can just hang them up and display them:D

one date with your sister and I will buy the headers.....:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back