CE fake on ebay

EbayTruck said:
Hello, it's your favorite ebay seller. I'm glad to see that everyone is getting enjoyment out of my misfortune. The truck is off of ebay. I did not take it off because of the questions, I took it off because of all of the threats and hateful emails I've received. 86 so far. Someone got my phone number through ebay (It has to be someone who is currently bidding on any of my items). I got a message tonight that said a "reverse address" search was done and "they know where I live". I'm afraid to let my kids walk to school tomorrow. I've never been so upset in my entire life. I just wanted you all to know that. I've never hurt anyone, cheated, lied intentionally to make money. That is not me. I don't see many women on this forum so you probably don't understand.

There is plenty of women on this forum and the guys here are respectable to all of us women.

Our forum does have women, wonderful ones at that. I was one of the respondants to the ebay ad saying that there were no commemerative editions in '04.

I cant imagine (at least from this forum) that someone would go to the extreme of threatening someone about this. Do you have the document that shows this? If it were someone from this forum I would be shocked, sounds like it was a mistake.

Perhaps we could help identify the person and help you too with their identity.

Again, this whole thing was completely blown out of proportion, in no way should anyone and especially their kids be threatened about this!!

If we can help in identifying the party involved in the threats please let us know.

i think the dash sticker is from the viper ce's there was only 100 of those,200 trucks and 200 srt4 neons made.was there blue thread in the seats,if so that may mean one of the 200 trucks is gone (1 of 199 now?)

If someone threatened you you cancertainly find out who it was. I personally can't imagine it being anyone from here though.

Last edited:
i think shes full of shit about the threats,any email has an ip which can be traced,more than likely she figures if she becomes a victim that we will pity her for her lack of education concerning these trucks,when the first words she posts have todo with her gender as well its pretty transperent what she is trying to accomplish at this point.

flchub said:
i think shes full of shit about the threats,any email has an ip which can be traced,more than likely she figures if she becomes a victim that we will pity her for her lack of education concerning these trucks,when the first words she posts have todo with her gender as well its pretty transperent what she is trying to accomplish at this point.

Thats true i agree with you on that one..

and hey why dosnt someone call this guy claming to have made this truck for chrysler and claming it is a chrysler product when in fact it is not.. and see what he has to say....

flchub said:

*GUILTY*

:) :) :) :)

Doing a reverse IP lookup is not going to give your address. Your area, as in city, yes. Getting an exact address with an IP would require info from your ISP. Do not worry, they do not have your address (unless EBay gave it to them).

I would recommend to avoid things like this in the future to understand what you are selling. It would have been unfair to the buyer to buy the truck under the pretense that it was a special edition from Dodge.

Last edited:
flchub said:
I AGREE 100%!!!! Turn Tail and run!!! Shes full of SHIT!! Dont we have a lawyer here. Who can call the # and talk to this "So Called DC CE builder!!"
Im guessing- Divorce!! He got the house, she got the truck and kids:dontknow: Could be the Builder guy???:dontknow:
Of course I could be wrong:D and HE!!! JUST FAILED AT A SCEME!!!! and your kids are scared because? They and their friends KNOW You are selling all kinds of fake shit on EBAY!
KNOW ONE HERE WOULD EVER THREATEN YOU, YOUR FAMILY,OR YOUR FRIENDS!!!! now as for your "friends" SRT10 Ram- I didnt see the milage but i will give you 5k for it!! IF YOU TAKE OUT YOUR FAKE CE Plaque!!! 10k if take plaque out and agree to NEVER BUY ANY VEHICLE THAT IS IN ANYWAY AFFILIATED WITH OUR MANUFACTURES! And last but not least! I'll give you 15k IF I CAN 1/4 MILE IT UNDER 10 SECONDS!:D :bebored: :bebored:
I think i might have just caught the Sickness:dontknow: ;) And NO i never contacted ebay or this person/persons, i did see the listing though and laughed!

Grow Up. I don't need anyone's pity. I'm not stupid. I have all of the emails saved and I have contacted this site and ebay. You can get anyone's phone number from ebay as long as you have a transaction with that person. I didn't say it was anyone from your club. I just told you why I took the truck off of ebay. Have a wonderful day.

EbayTruck said:
Grow Up. I don't need anyone's pity. I'm not stupid. I have all of the emails saved and I have contacted this site and ebay. You can get anyone's phone number from ebay as long as you have a transaction with that person. I didn't say it was anyone from your club. I just told you why I took the truck off of ebay. Have a wonderful day.

So you took the truck off of ebay cause of threats, not cause of the fraudulent add? Nice!!!!!

What you have to understand is just because some guy repaints a truck and throws on a plaque that doesn't make it a CE from Dodge. Especially since there are actual real CE's out there.

50 Blue and white (2004)
500 Yellow fevers (2005)
200 (Or 300 can't remember) white CE's (2005). Not counting the 2 all whites.
Plus the night runners (2006).

However I do have a 1 of 1 Silver with the STS turbo. It is called the Smoke edition.;) For sale for 45K.

Edit: I will say however that no one should be threatening you are your family. Unless the threats are to sue for false advertising.

Roz-SRT said:
That's pretty ignorant of the seller . . . I bet the high bidder thinks they're getting a gold mine. The new owner is gonna register here and we're gonna burst their bubble.

[rant] Plus, I never understood why people (in general) will say 154+. Ok, is it 155 then? Or . . . ? 200? I've even see people do it with HP number. "I put down (example) 800+ RWHP. Ok? So you're talking 801? 93219811? JUST GIVE THE ACTUAL F**KING NUMBER!!! [/rant]

I just wanted to clarify my post for you . . . :dontknow:

I know everyone's intentions here were to prevent a potential buyer from thinking they're getting a Daimler Chrysler® special edition truck when in fact they are not. Badlands Custom's special edition is one thing. ;)

I think some people were on the defense here because some of us OWN ACTUAL special edition trucks. To clone and misrepresent kinda takes away from those that cherish owning an actual limited edition truck.

Good luck with your sale. . . :)

how would this bio%$h even know about vtcoa?? from some emails? sounds kinda fishy to me.... if i was selling a fricken ie corvette.. i wouldn't just happen along the site that started a post on how fu$king stupid i am... but who knows maybe shes an Internet physic

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
how would this bio%$h even know about vtcoa?? from some emails? sounds kinda fishy to me.... if i was selling a fricken ie corvette.. i wouldn't just happen along the site that started a post on how fu$king stupid i am... but who knows maybe shes an Internet physic

Maybe this is someone within our little VTCOA community just wanting to have some fun under a different name?

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
Maybe this is someone within our little VTCOA community just wanting to have some fun under a different name?

very possible...i wouldnt put it past a few of you

I can't believe I'm even replying to your posts. I did not know of your website until nycstev emailed me through ebay to let me know that you were all bashing me. That's how I found you. It took all of two minutes to join just so I could reply.

EbayTruck said:
I can't believe I'm even replying to your posts. I did not know of your website until nycstev emailed me through ebay to let me know that you were all bashing me. That's how I found you. It took all of two minutes to join just so I could reply.
Dear EbayTrucker:

I made you aware of this site so that you realized it exists. This way you have an opportunity to learn more about these vehicles and how they are now part of American history. Also you can now have a chance to chat with
thousands of people here who own these vehicles some of which are true
Commemerative Edition vehicles. You still have an SRT10 truck so by rights you should be welcomed here hang out and shoot the shiet with the rest of us! I think you were just misinformed by some one who apparently started his own collection of vehicles and decided to call them CE vehicles.
Welcome to the club!:)

nycstev said:
Dear EbayTrucker:

I made you aware of this site so that you realized it exists. This way you have an opportunity to learn more about these vehicles and how they are now part of American history. Also you can now have a chance to chat with
thousands of people here who own these vehicles some of which are true
Commemerative Edition vehicles. You still have an SRT10 truck so by rights you should be welcomed here hang out and shoot the shiet with the rest of us! I think you were just misinformed by some one who apparently started his own collection of vehicles and decided to call them CE vehicles.
Welcome to the club!:)
Down right neighborly of you, Steve.:party:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back