Censorship on Old Site

Another classic from Includemeout

This is what censorship looks like ............... :D eFOOL and his meathammer at work .

Looks like I am banned as well. Cannot post. They must have the two forums up side by side of each other.

Congrats - you are now officialy one of the dirty thirty .............. :star: :rock: :dancing:

Wifey said:
This is what censorship looks like ............... :D eFOOL and his meathammer at work .

Oh, that is great. It's got to go on as Jerrys sig pic :rock:

just banned me too, i didnt even mention this site, im so upset!!

Wifey said:
Congrats - you are now officialy one of the dirty thirty .............. :star: :rock: :dancing:[/QUOTE

D. That is comforting and it will be at the top of my Curriculum Vitae.

Swingshiftworker said:
Hey, looks like I've been banned. Can't access the old site anymore. Oh well, make room for one more!

This is what they don't get. You were a user of both forums. Now you are only a user of this one. What did they gain?

Who is RedSleeper on the other site? He is really going to bat for you Smoke!

Psycotherapy is not in my scope of practice. However, I had enough training to recognize a problem and I think it is outlined very well below:

Today, 02:44 PM #25
JayC
Administrator

Quote:Originally Posted by Redsleeper
IMO. If you guys would RELAX and quit thinking everyone over there is out to get you. I think that this forum would start to grow again.

That's fine except that people ARE out to get us. If all the link spamming, etc ceased then maybe we could relax but instead of actual truck information being posted and an exchange of information, this forum has turned into 5% information, 95% recruitment for the other site. (emphasis added I think he is correct on the 5% information)

If the rules could be followed (not gonna happen) then things could get back to "normal" but the people from the other site pushing their agenda aren't going to let that happen.

FlyingLow said:
This is what they don't get. You were a user of both forums. Now you are only a user of this one. What did they gain?

Just another loyal member here. It is really silly.

Good thing I already got all of the email addresses of the members of the Viper Hitch Cover group buy that I was organizing over there. Now, I have to let them all know where VTCOA is so that they can contact me here.

BTW, if anyone is interested in getting one of these covers (pictured below) for $35 (plus $1.36 to PayPay for handling) let me know. There are currently 6 paid members in the group (including me) and, if the seller can handle the volume, we can probably include a few more.

Last edited:
I really don't think there is that much spamming. Most members here don't go over there. The spam does start when someone ask about the VTCOA because there is a VTCOA section. Then the book burners come in and shut it down and run people off.

drcraig said:
Oh, that is great. It's got to go on as Jerrys sig pic :rock:
Great Idea!! - BRB :rock:

Swingshiftworker said:
Just another loyal member here. It is really silly.

Good thing I already got all of the email addresses of the member of the Viper Hitch Cover group buy that I was organizing over there. Now, I have to let them all know where VTCOA is so that they can contact me here.

BTW, if anyone is interested in getting one of these covers (pictured below) for $35 (plus $1.36 to PayPay for handling) let me know. There are currently 6 paid members in the group (including me) and, if the seller can handle the volume, we can probably include a few more.

I find that funny. You were doing a service and brought in a few members who haven't been posting. Now they have to come over here.

FlyingLow said:
I find that funny. You were doing a service and brought in a few members who haven't been posting. Now they have to come over here.

This is funny.

I just checked again and surprisingly I got on. So, it looks like I haven't been "officially" banned yet (because I'm not yet labled a "banned Member") but my posting privileges (public and private) are gone, and if the Administrator over there checks over here to see what I'm saying about what's going on over there, I'll probably be formally banned soon.

:dancing:

Last edited:
Swingshiftworker said:
This is funny.

I just checked again and surprisingly I got on. So, it looks like I haven't been "officially" banned yet (because I'm not yet labled a ("banned Member") but my posting privileges (public and private) are gone, and if the Administrator over there checks over here to see what I'm saying about what's going on over there, I'll probably be formally banned soon.

:dancing:

Yeah, I am driving that boat!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back