Censorship on Old Site

Swingshiftworker said:
Yeah, unfortunately for those of us who still hang out there, they banned you and have marked you as such. What's up w/that? I didn't see anything that you posted that deserved that.

"Incudemeout" just posted a message (that's already been deleted) that just got him the same treatment. I should have copied the message, it was pretty creative. Anyway, looks like there may be another exodus here from the old site soon.
Here ya go :D

and then they said:

Technical Difficulty

The situation keeps getting curiouser and curiouser. :hmmmm2:

Just logged back into the old site and it looks like a "technical difficulty" (ie., a programming error) caused some of the members there (including me) to get blocked out from posting messages.

The action taken to ban Flying Low and Includemeout combined with the poor timing of the programming error caused me (and others) to think that they were also being banned from the site, which created even more negative sentiment over there.

There is at least one newbie there who has opted out after seeing that mess and there are probably others (both old and new) here now for the same reason.

So, it's ironic! The sysop (who's worried about attacks from within and outside the site) may turn out to be his own worst enemy. :secruity:

Swingshiftworker said:
The situation keeps getting curiouser and curiouser. :hmmmm2:

Just logged back into the old site and it looks like a "technical difficulty" (ie., a programming error) caused some of the members there (including me) to get blocked out from posting messages.

The action taken to ban Flying Low and Includemeout combined with the poor timing of the programming error caused me (and others) to think that they were also being banned from the site, which created even more negative sentiment over there.

There is at least one newbie there who has opted out after seeing that mess and there are probably others (both old and new) here now for the same reason.

So, it's ironic! The sysop (who's worried about attacks from within and outside the site) may turn out to be his own worst enemy. :secruity:
They say you are usually your own worst enemy. Paranoia runs deep :D

Look, the bottom line is they don't want free speech over there, they don't want laughing and kidding around over there. They want a Q & A site, without the close feelings we have. Have a nice day!

Bill.

So, Jack and Patrick - if someone posts a link to the SRT-10 forum would they be banned from here? Just curious since it seemed to work that way on the NFFF.

Here is what was said from their administrator:

Ask the mods at the other site if its okay if I come over there and spam the link to this site there. If they don't mind, I'll remove all the URL blocking here and we'll have a spamfest. I'm PRETTY sure tho that they wouldn't like it either, especially considering they banned one of the moderators from here who had NEVER posted over there and just lurked.

Maybe they realized they blocked everyone but like 2 people and so they came up with this "glitch" to blame things on. Still they banned me because "we don't want you here". If I broke some rules then they would have listed the rule for a reason. But no, some one took the time to write that they don't want me there.

ntw0rk said:
Thanks for putting this site together! Thanks for inviting me!! Someone in my newbie thread called this "My newest addiction", and they were not wrong!!

You guys and this site :rock: !

That would be me, i agree VTCOA is da bomb!!!!

When i bought my truck i found that forum and this forum didnt even sign up over there lucky me.

Last edited:
FlyingLow said:
I really don't think there is that much spamming. Most members here don't go over there. The spam does start when someone ask about the VTCOA because there is a VTCOA section. Then the book burners come in and shut it down and run people off.

Actually, the "VTCA Discussion" section, including the thread that started the recent uproar, over there has been quietly removed. :flybye:

However, anyone who's still a member and who previously posted to the VTCA Discussion section can still access the section and that thread through a backdoor search of their messages, but, of course, we wouldn't want to cause any more problems over there by bringing THAT sh*t up again. :stupido:

I posted on three different threads to ask why Flying Low was banned when all he tried to do was access his account.Others created alternate accounts to get in (Stingray used Stingray1) and they weren't banned.Let's see what happens.

Hey Smoke !! You may get unbanned !!! :D Time will tell.Jay-C is looking into it.Said he wants to get his facts straight before doing anything.

This just in : he finally posted his reasons.I can't type it all,but it boiled down to "recruiting" for this site

Last edited:
my opinion of JayC is so low that grubs couldn't get under it.

Bill.

HOT RAM said:
Hey Smoke !! You may get unbanned !!! :D Time will tell.Jay-C is looking into it.Said he wants to get his facts straight before doing anything.

Check this out:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You want a real reason? Okay.. here is it.

1 - All of his posts here in some way or another promote the other site. Whether it's directly or indirectly, they all do.

2 - He was recuiting people from here to go to the "other" site.

3 - He was insturmental in getting Rambit "banned" and he had done absolutely nothing over there but lurk and read. Never made a post and got "banned".

You guys want a double standard. You want it to be okay for the "other" forum to do whatever they want but us to be held under a microscope and all the actions have to meet your approval. If I banned someone here who had never made a post, you would freak out and be over here screaming. As it stands now, I know there are people here that were banned before under different usernames and I havent done anything as long as they don't cause trouble.

Can I sign up over there and private message people to come here? Can I make sure all my posts in some way promote this forum? How long will I last before I get banned? I mean, I'm THERE if it's cool and since we're so evil and the other forum is the promised land, it must be okay. I mean, they wouldn't ban anyone for nothing.. oh wait, they did.

You wanted an explanation.. there it is.

HOT RAM said:

This just in : he finally posted his reasons.I can't type it all,but it boiled down to "recruiting" for this site

Jay Cock couldn't get his cock straight unless ECock is sucking it for him. I would rather eat a shit sandwitch and throw away the bread than help that site out.

I really hope they go tits up.

Silverback said:
Jay Cock couldn't get his cock straight unless ECock is sucking it for him. I would rather eat a shit sandwitch and throw away the bread than help that site out.

I really hope they go tits up.
Anything for TITS!! Now have another beer knuckledragger. and back to your ranting :D

includemeout said:
Anything for TITS!! Now have another beer knuckledragger. and back to your ranting :D

Jerry, I think you have posted more since the Bakersfield gathering than you had all the time prior.

If you start slowing down again we are going to have to have another meet to jack your ass up again.:p :D

Silverback said:
Jerry, I think you have posted more since the Bakersfield gathering than you had all the time prior.

If you start slowing down again we are going to have to have another meet to jack your ass up again.:p :D

Yeah, Jerry, It was good meeting you....

P.S - Please dont drink out of the water pitcher when im not looking ;)

RedSrt007 said:
Yeah, Jerry, It was good meeting you....

P.S - Please dont drink out of the water pitcher when im not looking ;)
Thank you Patrick, you too. She should have brought glasses! :D

includemeout said:
Thank you Patrick, you too. She should have brought glasses! :D

Nice to see up and causing a stir. Now tell us what you really think :D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back