Ceramic header coating

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
For those that ever need it, this is another thing we can do that may not be listed on the site.

but we can do the ceramic coating on headers,

a normal ceramic coating, inside and out runs $375

doing the inside fo the header will keep the outside looking nice and also scavage the xtra hp for a little more pep:)

IMG_0112.jpg

hey Stinker - come pick up my headers while u here you can fix my 02 problem ill supply the housing - beer - strippers and food

oh almost 4got - the 375 for the coating as well :rock: :rock: :rock: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

How bout posting a photo of a completed set of headers for inspection?

that is a header spud?:confused:

about a 7 day turnound ironhead, andyes the is insided AND outside coating, that will help keep the outside looking nice over time

ACTUALLY I TELL YA WHAT , FOR THE MONTH OF MARCH

I WILL DO THE HEADERS FOR $350 COATED INSIDE AND OUT,

TAKES ABOUT 7-10 DAYS TOPS AFTER I RECIEVE THEM

MIDS WE WILL HAVE TO QUOTE OUT.

would there be any benefits to doin an intake manifold, inside & out ????

ZCx said:
would there be any benefits to doin an intake manifold, inside & out ????
I would imagine there may be, but the benifits would probably be small I would think:)

we should have eddies intake back soon , then prob another week on his heads as I heard today, but that is interesting about the intake

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I would imagine there may be, but the benifits would probably be small I would think:)

we should have eddies intake back soon , then prob another week on his heads as I heard today, but that is interesting about the intake

just seems to me, if the coatin can keep heat in, would it help keep heat out & might help smooth it a bit

does look sweet:rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back