Challenger Hash Stripes

The red stripes look really good, to me they look incomplete, I like how OnceBit did his up the hood a little bit, just enough that it looks complete.

The red stripes look really good, to me they look incomplete, I like how OnceBit did his up the hood a little bit, just enough that it looks complete.

Im on the other side of the fence. I like how Bad's terminates in the wheel well, and think oncebit looks incomplete with the bottom stopping in the middle of the fender.

However, i like the idea, and the execution of both. its good to see something being tried that is different.

Im on the other side of the fence. I like how Bad's terminates in the wheel well, and think oncebit looks incomplete with the bottom stopping in the middle of the fender.

However, i like the idea, and the execution of both. its good to see something being tried that is different.

I agree with ya Jeff on the the wheel well,I like how it goes all the way down,I like the part how it goes up the hood a little too (about 2" aprox. just to the curve in the hood on the side.):rock:,So I guess its a combo of the two,down to the wheel well and up the hood a little bit to the curve(1.5-2") would be perfect IMO:rock:.

Last edited:
I was looking around the web and found them as a replacement for the ones on the Challenger. They were only 25 bucks for both sides. I wanted to try em before I have them painted on.

The red stripes look sharp! What did you do to tint the headlight lense... VHT nightshade? How's the quality of light emitted vs stock?
Thanks,
Dan
Yup....Nightshade. Gotta be careful tho. I just put one thin coat on and then cleared them. They are good now but I sure would not want them any darker.

That is what I like about this site. When I want to know someones view on something It is good to hear different slants. I didnt know about Oncebits stripes when I did mine. I thought about where to place them for a long freakin time. I still may move them when I have them painted. Who knows....Thx:rock:

That is what I like about this site. When I want to know someones view on something It is good to hear different slants. I didnt know about Oncebits stripes when I did mine. I thought about where to place them for a long freakin time. I still may move them when I have them painted. Who knows....Thx:rock:[/QUOT

were did you get them dude?

ill let you edit your post but they are purple...he might get mad at you ahahha

LMAO....the pics do look more blue than purple...its all good

When I did mine...I wanted the stripes to line up centered off the Viper Powered emblem on the hood....that was my deciding factor when I did mine. But like everyone said, to each their own! lol Definitely enjoy hearing everyone's opinions as well!

Last edited:
That is what I like about this site. When I want to know someones view on something It is good to hear different slants. I didnt know about Oncebits stripes when I did mine. I thought about where to place them for a long freakin time. I still may move them when I have them painted. Who knows....Thx:rock:[/QUOT

were did you get them dude?
decalshoppe

Seen this today not a 10 but the front stripes reminded me of these ones, starting to like them more n more
d8da54b3.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back