Changing 05 into 06, new headlights and fenders?

SRT-10 Fanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to change the headlights on a 05 QC into the 06 style. Do I just need new fenders and headlights?

Thx,
Florian

Well, I agree that the 06 headlights look alot better, but WOW.. that's quite an expense just to upgrade the look.

You would be the first:rock: Fenders,Lights,Hood,inner panels and wiring.
Can't wait to see the finished product!!:D

Yeah you'd certainly be the first to think the 06' front end looks better that's for sure.... :dontknow:

Ok, so fenders, headlights, grill and front bumper should do it. Will post some pics when finished. By the way this QC will also be perhaps the first QC with a CE paintjob.

Would be willing to wager that once the price tag for this change is totaled that the mod will not occur...trade for an 06 and you will come out better by far!

I too love the 06 front. . . ;)

Prof said:
Would be willing to wager that once the price tag for this change is totaled that the mod will not occur...trade for an 06 and you will come out better by far!

I love the 06 exterior and I like the 05 interior so just a swap is not the solution...

06 the best looking and fastest.:D :D :D

If you're going to do this mod you might look into 07 or 08 headlights. I saw a new Dodge and the headlights did not have the gold reflector across the bottom of the light. I called my dealer to see if they interchange. The dealer was no help. Does anyone know if they will fit?

Last edited:
HV SRT said:
Does anyone know if they will fit?

I'm no expert . . but I don't see one single reason why they wouldn't and shouldn't.

That sounds expensive. "Jayssrt" a member put aftermarket head lights on his 05 QC. I just saw them earlier today and they really look good. They have the small lamps with the black reflector shield background. I don't know the details. Maybe he could post a picture or you could PM him.

SRT-10 Fanatic said:
Ok, so fenders, headlights, grill and front bumper should do it. Will post some pics when finished. By the way this QC will also be perhaps the first QC with a CE paintjob.

Sounds great :top: Can't wait to see some pictures of your truck with the '06 front and CE paintjob :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back